Mate(s)???

Darren's in the blue, Arron's then one in the red!
===========================
Darren's pov:
DARREN MATHEW RIDGE, ARRON RICHARD RIDGE YOU BETTER BE UP AND GETTING READY TO GO TO HALLOWS PACK RIGHT THIS MINUTE!! screams their mom the Luna, Rose from down stairs. I jump out of bed only to land on my ass because my brother did to landing on top of me. Groaning I shove him off as he chuckles at me helping me up. "Sorry dude mom freaked me out, she's scary for someone who's only 5 foot " he says shaking his head before smirking at me. Before I knew I was pushed back on my bed as Arron runs to the bathroom. "Darn you Arron!!" I yell at the door. Rolling my eyes I pick out a blue shirt and jeans out with black vans. Arron runs by me getting a red shirt and khaki pants with red vans.
After my shower we head down to breakfast which was pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns, and sausage. We eat fast as our mom glares hard at us making both Arron and me shiver in fear. Arron gets in the driver seat as I get in the car pulling up the gps to get to Hallows pack house to meet with the alpha.
-----40 minutes later-----
As we pull up both of our wolves are yapping and keep trying to talk to us but we ignore it going to a quick meeting with the alpha and beta.

After the alpha asked if we would like to go to Hallow schools with his son James. After agreeing we head there walking James history class when I smelt peppermint and vanilla that's finally when my wolf said "MATE! GO TO MATE". I look over at Arron seeing him breathing deep then looks at me. "Do you smell that?" I ask knowing we just found our mate. All he does and smirk and nod. When we get in the class room we look only to find a girl with honey blonde hair with bright green eyes look at us confused.