Same as always?

As the bus pulls up to Hallow school I look out see all grades from elementary to high school. You see our school is huge it's literally 3 different buildings connected with hallways. We pile off the bus most people going to talk to friends for going to get food. Me? I go the the library to read and to hide from people just wishing for the day to go by fast. Before I know it the bell rings so I can head to first block which for me is history!! "Yay" Hear the sarcasm! I like Ms. Dates (or Ms.D) as my teacher but the history its self is so boring!

As I sit in my seat which is in the front of the class, the future alpha James comes in with his Future alpha female Bratty(Britney). She smirks at me before "accidentally" pushing all my books off my desk as she goes in to the back with every other popular person. That leaves the seats left and right of me open as always. I slowly got up and gathered all my books sitting down before Ms. D walked in with a smile on her face saying "good morning students" as she does every day. Her smile makes anyone smile back so that's what I did I smiled before pulling out my textbook flipping it to the chapter we would be working on today while she wrote the the board. Well that was until someone knocked on the door making everyone including me look over seeing the alpha coming in.

"Hello everyone sorry to stop your class but I would like to let you meet the Future Alpha's from the Ridge Mountain pack" he said standing tall having the power radiate off of him. Just then I smelt the most amazing smells it was evergreen, and is that ocean breeze? I don't really care because next thing I know two really sexy guys come in looking everywhere before setting their eyes on me. What did I do? I blushed so I was a tomato that's what I did! But I might have squeaked too.....