♤♤

Frankie Fashionista iz in the hiz houze and Mikey McWobbleknees is my next victim of fabulousness.

Mmhhmm you go gurl.

---

I shake my head and close Mikeys closet doors, then grab Mikeys wrist and drag him down the stairs.

It is tine for an emergency shopping trip.

I run into the living room and grab my very gay fashion assistant. ( prettyoddgerard_)

And i rush out of the door and shove Mikey in the back seat and Gee in the passenger seat and then I run around the car a couple times to relieve all of this pent up gay and fabulousness i am feeling.

Then I hop into the driver seat and take off to the mall.

YYAYYY!!

sorry i have calmed down now.

Once we arrive, I hop out of the car and then wait for Mikey and Gee to get out of the car.

I pace a littlw on the parking lot to get my creative juices going, on how I want Mokey to look, that will make him more confident and better about himself.

Its a tough task, but nothing *superhero pose* (ya know the one when you put your hands in fists, and then your fists on your hips and lean back/to the side a little and throw your head back) Fabulous Frankie cant fix!!

After my random pose striking moment, I run like an anime character towards the mall entrance.

I almost got hit by a car, but with my titan killing moves, I am proud to say, then now have a broken headlight.

Once I reach the entrance, Mikey and Gee are jogging after me and finally catch up, thought you guys were highschoolers, not grandpas...

Sheesh, weaklings.

After we get into the main area of the mall, I pull out my hot pink credit card, saved for emergencies only.

And my dear people, this is an emergency.
----------------------------------!-

I was laughing so hard while writing this.

Omg, i hope i made you laugh as well...

Unedited, because things are becoming really stressful and unbearable in my family and life rn, im sorry, for slow and short updates, but im trying, i promise, oh my, i am trying so hard.

Mention any mistakes please, i dont find ot rude, but helpful ♡

hopefully will have another update up soon♡

xoxokitty♤

Published on: October 17th, 2016 @ 9:06pm