◇◇◇◇◇

WARNING: FROM NOW ON, I WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD PUT A TRIGGER WARNING SOMEWHERE, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT, THERE WILL BE BAND PUNS AND SOME MAY TRIGGER THE FEELS, I WILL PROBABLY FORGET TO PUT THIS AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH CHAPTER, SO JUST REMEMBER, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND SO HAVE YOUR FEELS :)

CARRY ON, MY DEAR FRENS

FUCK I DID IT AGAIN, IM SORRY, THAT WASN'T EVEN MEANT TO BE A PUN,

I WILL LEAVE NOW, SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT

SHIT FUCK DAMN, I CANT HELP IT THEY JUST COME OUT, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THEM, OH MY JOSH, I AM SO DUN.

GODDAMMIT, I WILL JUST LEAVE NOW.....
------------------------------------

He lets out a shaky breath, "I have been trying to tell you, that I like you for months, but as you can see, thats all failed. So your surprise tonight." Gee says, "Is me."

I let out a shaky breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Gee laughs and puts his face in between my neck and shoulder, then sits up and shakes his head.

"What was I thinking?" He asks, "You probably don't feel the same way, and here I am, ready to get into your pants."

He starts to get up off of my lap and I grab his hips and pull him back down.

He looks at me, with wide eyes, while I grip his hips tightly.

"No, I do, truly I do, I have since I laid eyes on you, in that hall, while you were running around lost, in that cute short skirt and those kitten stockings."

He blushes at my words and looks away, from my face. I grab his chin with my finger, and gently turn it back to look at me. I give him a small smile, as encouragement, to do as he wants, and far he wants to go.

He smiles back, and leans in and our lips meet.

His lips are soft and gentle, and as he starts the kiss and then gradually get firmer and rougher as he deepens the kiss.

He gently pulls away, when we are both gasping for breath.

"Bedroom?" I ask while panting.

"Bedroom." He nods, while blushing even deeper.
------------------------------------
A/n:  BEDROOM WILL BE OUR ALWAYS

SMH, I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE BOOK LOL,  GOING TO THOUGH, THANKS TO MY BEST FRIEND, HE IS HONESTLY AMAZING LOL

LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS RYE BREAD!!!

He doesn't even know this exists, i should tell him lol, maybe get his wattpad, i know he has one lol