A Letter

Dear Nathan,

If you're reading this letter it means that the operation was unsuccessful. I am so so sorry that I didn't tell you about the op, I was just too scared!

I hope you are not still angry with me. And if you are it's okay, because you were right - I am selfish. I apologize for not being a better girlfriend. But just remember, I love you so much!

Besides my parents, you are the only person I have ever felt such abundant, unconditional love for. It scares me how much I love you. You have given me so many amazing memories and I treasure each and every one of them. I still haven't forgotten the day I met you at the sandwich shop!

I want you to let go of me. If you are reading this letter it means I am dead, and that's okay. Dead or alive, I am happy knowing that you loved me. I am finally free from hypersomnia. I hope you are free from insomnia soon.

Nathan, you deserve everything of the best! You are such a sweet, caring and beautiful person. I want you to live for me. Go out, meet new girls, have fun and explore this world in the a way that I didn't. You deserve a mountain of happiness. You deserve to live a good life.

You are allowed to cry for me. It's okay to be sad. But don't dwell on my lost presence for long, because I will always be with you.

These are my final words to you. I'm sorry that they're not beautiful nor poetic but this is what I wanted to tell you.

I love you Nathan. Enjoy your life.

Grace xx