《 Ikalawang Libro》

Hey, guys thank you for reading my first ever work. This was something that I worked hard on so please share and vote. And that is my first Language ☝️and English is my second.

The title 'Lost Without YuZhou' is originally called 'Lost Without You'. I just thought that having to incorporate YuZhou feels more right. So now that's a fact that some of you may not know.

The second big thing that I change was the names Wei Zhou and Jingyu. The original correct way to type it was Weizhou and Jing Yu. Somehow I got it wrong so I just stick with it in the end.

I stared the first chapter on June 29, 2016, and it's finally done by March 19, 2020. 5 years and yet I still want to edit a few chapters again. Well, it took me a while to make a good solid chapter but I couldn't have finished it without my Editors.

My first editor was LonelyStarlight but she had faced some personal problems. I am still thankful that she help me before things got complicated. My editor Chthonia stepped in and she was such a great help.

My other editors are Sam and Matin also known as Gr8stry.  I choose my editors by doing a simple test but in the end whoever I picked always had these shocking beautiful personalities and talents.

I also forgot to tell you that this is just Book 1. So be ready for the Book 2 and thank you for being patient with me.

That Picture is blurred because that will be the cover for the sequel of this story. I already made 5 covers for the sequel.

Well because you were all waiting patiently for this I will give you a small glimpse of the second book.⤵

"Yin Za! he will be your opening act and his a very famous actor/singer."

"It's good to see you ZhouZhou."

Yes, I only gave 2 dialogs but I think that will be enough hehe.

If you haven't figured it out the real story actually begins in Book 2.

I will give you a hit so you would understand the second book. Every character in this book will appear again and everything is connected.

I already planned the end before I even started the other chapter's so I tried my best to make it sad. I always wanted to make something sad before it could become a happy ending. Having to have something happy always bore me.

I love character developments that take a really long time. So this is where it started and the reason I even started to make fanfic was because of YuZhou being banned. It broke my heart to a point where food taste bland and No BL fanfic or ship can cheer me up for a month.

I was down and the sad thing was at that particular time there weren't any good fanfics about them. I got sick and tired of waiting for someone to make a school life fanfic so this is it.

I forgot to tell you guys But I have a big present to give you. So check out my account and Open ➡️ YuZhou Plots.

Pick the very best 😉 - Queen👑

The link to AO3 where I will Post the Second Book. If you can't access it go to my account check my wall (post) or DM me.👇

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Crazzyjxk/works