Zerkaa- Josh Bradley.

You patiently wait in the reception of a five star hotel for your boyfriend, Josh Bradley.

Once he shows up, you watch him walk through the glass doors, and pretend to be on your phone, as you waited for him to notice you were there.

"Y/N!" He shouted from across the reception, which made your heart jump.

You got up from the seat, madly running at josh until you were in his arms, tightly secured.

"I missed you.. my princess.." he whispered softly into my ear, kissing my forehead after.

You loved it when he called you that.

"I missed you two josh.." you smiled back, nervously.

He leans in for a small kiss on your lips, as you feel something graze up against your thigh.

"Wait here.. I'm going to get us a room." He smirks at you before walking off the desk.

You feel a tingling feeling in your stomach which makes your knees shake, it's pretty clear what you were feeling.

You want him. Badly.

Josh walks back to you, taking your hand, lightly pulling you to a lift that  took you and him up 5 floors to a luxurious room, lined with a deep red coloured wall paper.

Just the colour made you feel even more excited, and josh was feeling the same.

As you were walking to your designated room, josh's hand slid down your waist, near the back of your thighs.

You can't deny. You liked it.

You skip into the room, as he followed.

Josh forcefully pushes you onto the bed, as he shuts the door with his foot, then leaving over you as you kiss, your hands tugging at wads of his shirt.

Your legs felt weak as he started to tug at the bottom of your shirt, itching it further and further up your stomach, occasionally brushing against your skin, making you jump slightly.

Your lips collided with his, violently.

"You're a naughty girl..." josh breathed heavily, taking off your shirt and throwing it onto the floor, before kissing you again, his tongue slid into your mouth.

"Naughty girls get punished.."

The word made you get all fluttery inside.

"P-punish me, Daddy..." You moan as he sucks on your neck, undoing his jeans, throwing them off as well.

Your hands slide down to his boxers where you could feel his large member through it. You grinned.

As josh undid your bra, his hands focused on your chest, as you whimpered, teasing you.

Taking off your black skinny jeans, josh started to kiss you again, moving further onto the bed.

"J-josh.. Daddy.." you whimper, your nails digging into Josh's now bare back.

"My princess.." He groaned, pulling down your underwear to your ankles where you weave out your legs, throwing it to the side as you pull down Josh's boxers, revealing his member, sticking out as he ran his hands around your waist playfully.

As he got closer towards you, a sudden thrust into you, making you gasp for air.

The thrusts became quicker and violent, but more pleasurable by the second. More moans escaped both of your lips as you gripped onto Josh's back for dear life, he was deep in your neck.

"D-DADDY!!" You scream, as he holds your legs to make more room for pleasure, himself groaning as loud.

Josh's grip around you got tighter as he got closer and closer to his limit, as you were.

"I- I'm gonna..." Josh panted, in between thrusts, as you throw your head back into the pillows, heavy breathing, feeling beads of sweat form on your brow as you moan louder and louder, grabbing the sheets off of the bed, in your fists.

You let out a last gasp and moan before josh quickly pulled out and did the same.

"You... Fucking princess..." Josh breathed near you neck, as you pulled the sheets over you both, leaning over you.

"Josh.." I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

AAAAANNDD.. I'm bad at writing smut! Hey.

Who's up next?💙✨