Tobjizzle- Tobi Lerone

"Are you sure nobody is home Y/N?"
Tobi asks, feeling a bit nervous.

"It's fine! My flatmates won't be back till tomorrow anyway. Come on." You smile as you take his hand through the front door way.

"If no one is home then.." he smirks at you.

You close the front door, and Tobi almost immediately starts kissing you, lightly at first, but it gets deeper, and more passionate by the minute.
"Jump.." he purrs into your ear, giving it a small bite as you wrap your bare legs around him as he carries you to your room.

He sits on the corner of your bed as you are on him, still kissing.

Your hands move down to his crotch where you slightly hesitate, not really knowing what to do.

You put the thought in the back of your head, pulling the zip down for his jeans, smiling devilishly.

"Y/N... he muttered, moving your hair back, your hands slid under his boxers, wrapping your hands around his large member as he groans in pleasure as you move your hands at first.

You think about it.

On your knees, You move your head closer, your tongue sliding circles around his tip as the grip of his hand on your shoulder got tighter.

"F..Fuck... You're such a tease Y/N.." He moans, your tongue going up the sides, wetting it to make the situation more pleasurable for the both of you.

Slowly, with guidance, you move your head closer until half of his large  member is in your mouth, your tongue swirling around it as he holds your head, inching you further and further till you gag.

"Mmmphh....." Tobi grabs your hair, slowly throwing his head back as your head moves forewards and backwards, hoping to be able to breath soon.

Tobi was aroused by every move you made, as he got closer and closer to his end.

"F-Fuck... why does this feel so ..g..good...??" He moans, you smile and laugh a little before continuing.

Tobi pushes you chin up to look at him, he picks you up, then laying you down on the bed, hovering over you.

He starts kissing down your neck. Grabbing wads of his shirt, you moan slightly. He's found your sweet spot.

He sucks on the skin till a small bruise forms. Tobi examines it and smirks before kissing you again, taking off your shorts.

Sooner or later, all of your clothes were on the floor, as well as Tobi's.

He takes a deep breath, holding your leg, and slowly pushes himself into you, gritting your teeth, grabbing handfuls of the bedsheets.
You moan loudly as does he, tobi picks up the pace, groaning at a loud volume.

Through thrusts, you lean up to kiss him, one of his hands supporting your back, maintaining your kiss.

"T-Tobi I..." You gasp, close to your limit. As was he.

He quickly pulled out, as you threw your head back, arching your back.

"Oh god.." Tobi smirked.

Admit it. It was the best sex you ever had. ;3