Miniminter- Simon Minter

"Y/N!!"

You heard a voice shout as the front door swung open, bashing against the wall.

You knew it was Simon.

Taking off your headphones, you rush downstairs, to see Simon, laughing to himself.

Simon what happened?!" You worried, holding his shoulders as he grinned at you.

"Oh... you know, out with the boys yeah." Simon smirked, his words slurred.
It was obvious that he had more than one drink.

"Si.. you're drunk.." you rolled your eyes and went to walk upstairs, but felt a tight grip around your left wrist, pulling you back, twirling you into his warm arms.

You were impressed.

"Come on Y/N.. please sit with me for a bit..?" He looked at you, still struggling to balance himself.

Being the supportive friend, you knew you had to look after him.

You rolled your eyes and nodded as he lead you into the living room.

You and Simon have been roommates for about a year. There were moments where your heart fluttered  like an excited child when he held you in his arms. But you knew you two were both just friends, however you adored everything about him with a passion.

His eyes,his smile, how tall he is, how kind he is.

he takes you everywhere he goes conventions, clubs,concerts, you feel safe next to him.

"Come on Y/N.. want to watch something on Netflix?" Simon asked, burying his face into your neck after you both slumped on to the living room sofa, his arms playfully around you.

"Pick something... I don't mind.." you muttered nervously, his breath on your neck tickled every inch of your skin.

After a while of talking and laughing at each other you fell asleep like you usually do, in his arms.

"Heh.. no different.." Simon smirked as he examines your sleeping frame.

Out of nowhere and urged of lust filled his heart, tingling his throat.

He leaned into your lips closing his eyes. He was kissing you.

Once you  opened yours shocked, you sat bolt upright.

"Simon..? What the fuck are you doing?" You stammered, pushing your fringe behind your ear.

"I was doing something that I have wanted to do for a long time Y/N.." He grinned at you making your stomach tickle.

"You're drunk.. you don't mean it.."

"Y/N.. I love you.." he whispered into your ear.

That got you excited, you couldn't deny it.

Taking you by surprise, he kissed you again.

This time it was more passionate, closing your gasping mouth with his.

Eventually you melted into the kiss.

You hung your arms around his neck as he towered over you.

Simons hand snaked around your waist tighter, as he picked you up holding you with ease, not daring to break the kiss.

You pull away from the passionate kiss, attempting to breathe,  however immediately going back in for another.

Simon's hand sliding up your shirt as he carried are you upstairs into his room,which was the closest.

Once placing you down on your back, he slammed the door shut to then hover over your body ,as he undid his belt, your hands around the rim of his jeans.

"Let's go.."

Simon went in to kiss you again.

He started to move down your neck and gave you small soft kisses that got harder and harder with each one he planted on your neck, as he undid your blouse and slid it down your shoulders.

Holding the bottom of Simons shirt, you pulled it off.

You bit your lip nervously.

"Are you ready..?" Simon groaned, eyeing your naked body.

"Y..yes.." you stammered, your arms hung around his neck, as he slowly pushed himself into you, gently.

He knew you were a virgin, so he was gentle.

Gritting your teeth together you closed your eyes, desperately waiting for the pain to turn into pleasure.

"Are you ok y/n?" Simon asked softly, letting you lean up to kiss him.

"Y-you can go faster now.." you shyly smiled, laying on the sheets as he smirked at you, starting back up again, making you purse your lips, trying not to moan loudly.

"Scream for me.." Simon groaned, as he held his hands securely on your ass.

"S-Simon.."

"Louder, baby, louder.."

"Simon!!" You gasped, as you arched your back, throwing your head back, in sheer pleasure.

"I'm almost.." Simon panted as he got faster and faster, making you moan every time.

Quickly, he pulled out, cumming onto the sheets and onto the inside of your leg.

Looking him in the eyes, panting madly, you swiped your finger over it, and sucked.

"For a virgin.. You fucking tease.." Simon grinned.