。・゚゚・ busy morning ・゚゚・。

"Ne...(y/n)-chan... I'm hungry..."

Sora purred into your ears as he bumps his head against your neck in an attempt to wake you up.
You grumbled , then attempting to make out a 'okay' sign to Sora when he bit your neck .

"W...w....whAT?!?It hurts it hurts!!"you say as you surrender to him and looked at him angrily and he makes a pouting face at you , which makes you weak and can't bear to scold him .

You pet his head as you get out of your bed and realise the sun was up high . You realise your uniform is hanging on your door... and then you checked your clock . You stood in place , you looked at Sora , Sora looked back at you with his head tilting to the left making a puzzled face and you looked back at the uniform .  "NOT AGAIN SORA!! YOU OFF-ED MY ALARM AGAIN DIDN'T YOU!( ≧Д≦) " you exclaimed as your took off your pyjamas to change into your uniform and braiding your hair before tying it up with a ribbon .

Sora meekly purred , " I ... I didn't ... I was just playing around and I sort of accidentally turn it off.. since you're late ... why not just stay at home v(≖‿≖v) "

(a/n : 눈ω눈 sure sure Sora you 'accidentally' off it
Sora : shuddap ¬д¬)

You picked Sora up from your bed , whispering a "No" in his ears and hurry down the stairs to the kitchen , picking up Sora's bowl on the way and filling it up with canned food that he hates.

"Sorry Sora , you have to eat this for now , I don't have enough time to make you proper breakfast , I'm running late ! ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) " As soon as you finish saying , you grabbed a slice of bread and bit it while wearing your shoes . "Take care of the house and DO NOT WANDER OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE OKAY!"

Sora looked at you with those pink eyes of his , and it made you lean down and kiss him on his forehead before leaving the house.

Sora's POV

"Dammit ... Just when I thought my plan of turning off her alarm would work !
I shouldn't have bit her ... But her flesh being exposed ... its just too tempting " he say as his pink eyes start turning red.

"Well... At least I've marked her ~ "