Chapter 4 : Uninvited

Reader's POV
"I'm home!" I say as I take off my shoes , only to hear the soft scratching sound of Sora running towards me , in a blink of an eye , he was glaring at you , and looked intensely at your bag , " Whats that in your bag ?" Sora says as he sound very displease

"While I guess I couldn't pull off a surprise for you with those sharp nose of nose of yours =3= " you pouted as you slowly put down your bag to reveal the black cat thats was already awake in the bag .

Instead of being excited , Sora growled "WHO IS HE?? DO YOU NOT LIKE ME ANYMORE (y/n)-CHAN? ISN'T IT ENOUGH TO JUST HAVE ME?"

"I..I thought you would like to have a new friend .. since you're all alone at home when I'm not around " You say as you petted him . Aki then emerged out of the bag , hitting his head against your leg , unfamiliar to the scene around him makes him feel slightly uncomfortable . You picked Aki up gently , hugging him and introducing him to Sora .

"Sora , this is Aki , and Aki , this is Sora . Be nice to each other okay!" Sora then gave intense glare at Aki , feeling threaten with the presence of Aki might steal his (y/n) from him . It's always been only been you and Sora in the house . Your parents trust that you can take care of yourself so they left you alone while they are overseas working .

"Okay!! Let's get Aki cleaned up and Sora your early dinner !" You said as you try to break the intense glaring contest they are having with each other and carried Aki to the bathroom . You started by trimming Aki's nail , but it was tough as he would move around . " Stay still Aki -3- If not no dinner for you ! " you threaten , and Aki pouted and kept still.
You then brushed his fur out , realising that his fur were really smooth and shining .

"Hehehe... here comes the fun part!!" you smirked to yourself as you are soon going to slowly dipped Aki into the water . Aki tried to get out of your gripped but he failed , succumbing to his fate , he got soaked .

~Time Skip to finish the tough showering~
As you were wiping Aki dry , you realised that there were a scar on his right paw . Out of curiosity , you touched it . Taken aback , Aki fur started to stand and he changes to his human form , and holding the right hand that you've just touched .

You were dazzled by his transformation . Sure you know the Sora can transform too but ... Aki was special ... Aki's hair was silver! It turned from black to silver and it was too dazzling to the eyes . Aki were looking at you while you were admiring his looks .
"S..sorry.. I didn't mean to stare and i didn't know it was uncomfortable for me to touch your scar" Aki shook his head . There were a long pause of silence then Aki whispered softly ,"Have you...by any chance...forgotten about me?" You were confused . You were really sure that this was your first time seeing him ... so why would he say that . You were afraid to hurt his feelings but you decided not to lie ," I'm sorry but today was my first time seeing you... maybe you've mistaken me for someone" . Hurt but still full of hope , Aki then leaned forward to kiss you.

"O/////O W...W...WHAAAT?" You shriek as you were surprise by Aki's sudden affection .  "Ne (y/n) ... I will make you remember me ... "

Sora were at the door watching the whole time .
From the part where you touched Aki's scar to Aki kisses you.
"That bastard...." Sora says under his breath , as his eyes started turning red . He was tempted to rush forward and kill Aki , but he couldn't with (y/n) around...
He was really mad ... at you and more at Aki.

(A/n: Okay so this chapter is freaking darn long as ideas keep popping into my brain out of nowhere and I just want it to be in the story T^T
You may notice that it keeps alternating between a first person and third person view point so I'm really sorry

Too much ideas in my peanut brain ^ω^ )