Chapter 6 : Attention

Aki POV
*Aki is in your room ,trying to find photos of you and destroying Sora's stuff*
DARN THAT SORA . DARN HIM . WHY IS THERE SO MANY FILTHY MAN AROUND (y/n)-CHAN . WHERE IS MY CLEAN AND PURE (y/n)-CHAN . I WANT HER BACK . I WANT HER BACK . NO ONE CAN HAVE HER OTHER THAN ME . NO ONE ELSE .

~When Aki is in the room~
"(y/n)-chan!!(y/n)-chan!!Play with me !!!" Sora said as he rolls on the ground , then jumping onto the couch and leaning himself comfortable against your chest . You ruffled and tickled Sora's jaw while focusing on the weather forecast , since there were many strong thunderstorms recently . Sora , seeing that you were not giving him the attention , bit your hand . You felt a sharp pain on hand which broke your focus , and you look down , realising Sora has bitten you , really deep .
"W..What wAS THAT FOR ?!? " You pouted as your pinched his cheeks ( TДT) You can never get angry with Sora , you never knew why . Probably its because he has been with you since ... well .. forever .
Your thoughts were abruptly disturbed by the ringing of your cellphone . Sora placed his head on your lap, afraid you would scold him .

You looked at the caller ID and it reads 'Taki' , baffled at why he would call you , you answered the call . "H...hey! I..is this (y/n)?" Sora's ears flicker upon hearing the voice of a male . "Yes yes , its me , what chu want" You replied as you stroke Sora's head . "I..I... Tomorrow is my birthday...W..would you mind going to the parfait store I was talking about... P..please..." You felt how panick-y he was over the phone , you can hear the sound of crumpling paper and pacing footsteps on the other side . Without hestitation , you answered ,"Alright sure!!5pm at (train station name) ,whoever's late gonna have to pay the bill! " you said jokingly . You heard a sigh and could almost imagine Taki rushing around the house . You laughed sheepishly , "Weird guy " you thought as you hang the phone .
(O ̄▽ ̄)O

Well, the only reason you would accept since its his birthday and well... he was pretty much the only close friend you have in school since your schedule is only to come home right after school else Sora would go on a rampage and go missing for a few days ~(>_<。)

"Who was that...." Sora growled , still in the same position but now his glance were fixed at the TV. "T...that was my classmate" you said as you could feel the firmness in his voice . "Thats rare. Was it a guy or a girl?" You almost can feel his voice piercing into your heart . "I..it was a gi-" before you could complete your sentence ,Sora moved his head , moving it close to your neck ,and you felt his mouth against your collarbone , then follow by an intense pain. "n...nngh..s..stop Sora!" you said as the weight of him is gone from your body. You opened your eyes  ,and saw Aki hovering over Sora ,holding onto a penknife . "Don't you ever dare to do that to my (y/n)"  Aki were pinning Sora against the wooden floor, then Sora said ,"Creating trouble on the first day , eh?" You shouted ," BOTH OF YOU STOP IT NOW !" Aki was preparing to slam his fist down onto Sora , then seeing the situation , you rushed in between them . Then everything was blurry and spinning as you felt the intense pain on your back .  You have decided to become a human sandwich in between them and received the blow .
"Both of you...stop..." you said as you collapse.

"(y/n)-CHAN!!!"