Roommates (19)

A/N - I haven't uploaded in a long time, I'm in the middle of an Art exam, Textile exam, revising for an English and a maths one as well and have recently done a Science exam.

So don't hate me, I haven't had time, but I uploaded.

Thanks for all of you who comment, fanned, voted and read this book!!

325 votes before next chapter?

Enjoy, and it's not that long, I didn't have much time to write.

Chapter Eighteen

You know when you wake up and you feel like life couldn’t be better? You just want to stay in that moment forever and enjoy every single second of it?

That’s exactly how I was feeling right now at this moment.

I shifted in the bed, going up on my elbow and staring at Vincent’s sleeping face. He looked so adorable, his arm was wrapped around my waist, his eyes closed, making his eyelashes seems longer, and he was snoring softly.

Smiling, I traced my finger around his jaw, towards his nose and then back down to his lips. He shuffled slightly, but didn’t wake up.

I leant towards and gently kissed him.

I turned around, slowly, trying to get out of the bed without waking him up.

Vincent growled and gripped my waist tighter, pushing me towards him.

“Vincent,” I giggled, pulling the covers towards my exposed chest.

“Don’t leave me yet,” he mumbled, sending soft kisses on my collarbone; I shivered at his touch.

“We’re not going to stay here all day! It’s already two in the afternoon and I need to have a shower,” I replied, not bothering to get away for him. I was enjoying his presence too much.

“Want me to join you?” he asked, seductively.

My whole body tingled at the thought of having a shower with him. I shook my head at the thought, “If we have a shower together we’ll probably never leave the hotel,” I mumbled, blushing at the thought.

He groaned and let go of my waist.

“What do you want to do today, now that you don’t wanna spend the time with me in bed?” he asked, “unless you changed your mind…” he continued, waggling his eyebrows.

I laughed half heartlessly.

Standing up, I grabbed the covers and placed it around my naked body, leaving Vincent sprawled naked in the bed.

“Hey!” he yelled.

I chuckled enjoying the view before heading to the bathroom. I dropped the covers halfway through and enjoyed hearing Vincent groan before closing the door to the bathroom.

After I finished with my shower, I realised I had no clothes to change into. Sighing, I grabbed the towel and placed it tightly around me before stepping into the bedroom.

Vincent wasn’t in the bedroom.

Shrivelling my nose, I smelt food; I followed the smell and found Vincent on the small table in the balcony helping himself with French toast.

Ignoring the fact that I was only in a towel, I sat down opposite him and grabbed the French toast off him and took a bite.

“Fuck! This is good,” I moaned, grabbing another slice off his plate.