Roommates (27)

A/N - Sorry for long wait, hope you enjoy this chapter, I really need to try and make my chapters longer.

Several chapters left till it ends, possibly five or so?

No proofreading.

Happy early easter! Don't eat too much chocolates ;)

Enjoyyyy :)

Chapter Twenty Six

Rosalie P.O.V

I stepped in the room I was staying in, Vincent holding my hand.

“So, who is Jessica exactly?” I asked, feeling jealousy bubble inside me, I tried my best not to show it by forcing a small smile in my face.

Vincent cleared his throat before responding, “I told you she’s just a friend,” he reconfirmed.

I nodded my head, biting my lip from asking further questions.

“Hey,” murmured Vincent, grasping my chin and tilting it upwards so I was forced to look at him. “Don’t worry Rosalie, I promise nothing will come between us. Nothing,” he stated sternly.

I felt myself relax slightly, I never really was a jealous type of girlfriend, but I couldn’t image myself losing Vincent, I loved him too much. The only thing that could pull me apart from him would be death.

Vincent, realising that I wasn’t going to respond, raised his hand to caress my face, strong his thumb from the end of my eyebrow all the way down to my lips until he settled his lips on mine.

I internally moaned and placed my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to him, our kiss became deeper, passionate, filled with lust and love.

“Vincent,” I gasped.

He deepened the kiss and slid his hands down to my waist, tightening his grip on me.

Moving my hands from his hair, I quickly fumbled for the hem of his shirt and threw it off him, trailing my fingers down his chest.

“Rose,” he moaned.

Just then the door slammed open and I jumped back, embarrassed and startled.

“Lizzie,” I gasped, breathless.

She mumbled a sorry and quickly ran out closing the door, but it didn’t take me too long to realise that she looked different, scared somehow.

I quickly ran my fingers through my hair and fixed my outfit before apologising to Vincent and running out of the door to chase Lizzie.

I caught her, sitting on top of the staircase, her hands on hear head, sobbing.

Guilt washed through me. This was my entire fault, if Lizzie didn’t come to Australia this mess wouldn’t have happened, not with Gina and the threats, the complication between Lizzie and Calvin and Vincent and me wouldn’t have happened. I felt my heart sink on the thought of me and Vincent not being together and erased the thought.

“Lizzie,” I whispered, sitting beside her.

“Oh Rose, I don’t know what to do?” she sobbed, hugging me tightly.

I bit my lip, “it’s okay Lizzie, everything will be okay. We all know Gina can be slightly, well really bitchy, but it will all be over in three days and before you know it we will be home and everything will be the same again,” I reassured her with a smile.