Chapter 1

Meek
Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Time skip 4 years

"Today they thing"Tak stated while turning down the volume in the Rolls Royce.

"Yeah man...wait stop"Meek said sitting up in the chair.

"Yo ..Tak she look like Nicki"Meek said looking closely as to who it was.

"Nigga that's Nic"Tak said quickly cutting into traffic stopping where she was.He beeped the horn waking her up.

She slowly arises from the sidewalk and looked directly into Meeks eyes.As Meek was about to move,she ran fast.Meek chased after her.

Almost running 2 miles with Tak following them,the girl fell and looked up.

"Meek....please help me"She said with a crack in her voice.

"Yo...what the fuck....what the Fuck is going on here man....where the Fuck have you been....where?"Meek said backing up with his hands across his face.

"To know that my ass was bout to visit your grave just now...it irks my damn soul...it's taking every single piece of shit and cell to stop me from beating your ass"Meek said visibly frustrated.

"Meek please I'll explain"Nicki said with a tear falling down.

"Where is my damn daughter?"Meek asked ignoring her.

"Meek-"Nicki said before getting cut off.

"I said where my dam daughter at?"Meek asked once more.All of his anger and emotions was building up inside of him, main no him more mad.

"Nicki,what did I tell you about running away from home sweetheart?I want my damn candy bar and I'll let you leave"A lady with a short fluffy prom dress stood there with blood covered on it.She wore a mask that covered her face.

(If y'all don't know wtf I'm talking about,I'm talking bout that Girl from the purge election year that was so damn petty and serious about one candy bar.She was low-key cute😭

She was low-key cute😭

"Leave me alone.Meek please help me"Nicki yelled.The lady then pulled out a  pistol from her boobs(I low-key laughed when I typed this).

"Touch her your dead bitch"The lady said walking towards Meek.Meek backed up and turned around pulling out his gun from his waist.

He shot three bullets,each one hitting her stomach,head,and chest.

"Man come on"Meek said to Nicki who was crying uncontrollably.

"Aye stop all that crying shit"Meek said bluntly.

Nicki got up and walked in front of Meek, looking for the car.