Chapter 2

Nicki
Miami Florida

"Papiiiiiiii.....Come here please" Nicki asked as she sat in the living room couch.

"What Nicki?"Papi said looking tired.

"Aye boy watch it...Who you bringing to senior prom"Nicki asked while playing with her nails.

"My girlfriend Angela"Papi said about to turn back to his bedroom.

"You love her?"Nicki said still playing with her nails.

"Ma...what you doing"Papi said.Nicki had tears in her eyes.

Meek kicked her out the house in Philly,so Papi would come and visit her whenever.She basically lost everybody she talked to just like that.

"Ma,stop crying.Come here"Papi said holding his arms out.Nicki got up and held tightly onto his hoodie.

"Calm down.He'll come around"Papi said running his hands through her hair.

"You know I love you?"Nicki said looking up.Papi looked down.

"Yeah.I love you too ma"Papi said kissing her on the cheek.

"I want this jacket"Nicki said sitting back down.Papi toolkit off showing his abs from playing basketball.

"Damn boy....the Fuck you be doing at practice?Lifting weights?"Nicki said putting on the polo jacket.

"Yep.Angela like that shit" Papi said smirking.

"Take that damn smirk off your face.What y'all be doing in my house when I'm not here?"Nicki said again.She turned up the music blasting through the stereo speakers.

Child's Play by Drake started to play.She picked up her phone scrolling through her contacts selecting 'Mistake'.

It rang four times and it finally answered.Meek voice went through the phone and she turned the song up even more.

"Bounce that shit like woah.Yeah Bounce that shit like woah.This is not a fairytale I already know how you like it.Take you to the mall and,buy you a new outfit,girl that's just some child's play bounce that shit woahhhhhhh!"Nicki sang.Meek hated drake and when she would play it,it would've got him mad.

"Bye Onika"Meek said hanging up.Nicki threw her phone on the other side of the couch laughing knowing that she messed with him.

"Ma turn that music down a bit!"Papi said screaming through the bedroom door.

"Aye boy you wanna go back up with your father"Nicki questioned him as he stayed silent.

"Okay then"Nicki said turning down the music.She switched the song to On The Regular.

"Oh shit!"Nicki said getting up Milly rocking hella hard.She hit her hand on the table where the speakers were and he arm started to swell.

"Papi!I broke my arm"Nicki yelled crying .

Papi opened the door and saw Nicki on the floor crying like a baby.

"Lemme see"Papi said walking out the bedroom.His phone rang and it was Meek.

"Hey pops"Papi said thought he phone looking at Nicki's arm.

"Okay....here ma"Papi said passing the phone to Nicki.She hesitated slowly grabbing the phone cringing in pain.

"What?"Nicki answered smartly trying not to cry because of the pain.

"Tone it down....meet me at the beach house at 7.Don't be late nor early."The line went dead and Nicki passed the phone back to Papi.

"Ah shit...this hurts"Nicki said trying to move her fingers but failed.

"What in the hell were you doing ma?"Papi asked helping her up off the floor.

"Milly Rocking and my shit hit the damn table"Nicki said grabbing her keys,phone, and her charger off the couch.

"Papi drive me to the hospital please baby...I have somewhere to go in like 4 hours"Nicki said handing him the keys.

Papi nodded making sure he had his phone and locked the door.

-------------
Meek
7:00 at the beach house

"So..."Meek said stopping the awkward silence.

"What do you want Meek?"Nicki asked bluntly.She moved her well wrapped pink cast off the table and into her lap.

"Well damn...I wanted to show some respect towards you but I see you want the nigga side.Was good?"Meek said sitting back in the chair.

"I've been prolonging about something.That something is fucking your ass till you get some manners."Meek said towards her.Nicki's stare stayed the same.

Meek got up out of the seat walking over to Nicki.He lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry baby"Meek said kissing her knock.Nicki melted and pushed him off before anything started.She got up grabbing her purse and keys.

"Aye where you going"Meek said pushing her on the wall.He pinned her hands above her head so she couldn't move.

"Meek let me-"Nicki said before getting cut off by Meek kissing her.Nicki actually liked it and kissed him back.

"You forgive me?"Meek said looking at her.Nicki pulled his face back into her and continued to kiss him.She wrapped her legs around his waist and Meek carried her back up the stairs.

----------
"Meek where is Jayda?"Nicki asked tracing his tattoos.Meek turned over.

"She over at Na's house for the day"Meek said.His hands went down to her butt and he massaged it slowly.

"Meek stop"Nicki said closing her eyes.She turned over on the other side.
Meek snaked his hands up her legs.She slapped them away.

"Stop...."Nicki said and closed her again.Meek scooted closer to her kissing her face repeatedly.

"Come here"

--------------

Ugh.....thanksgiving break....the only break I get in life....tryna go to prom this year...keeping up them grades..Updating Do You Mind on kthangggg page sometime....I already started it but I ain't finished....so yeah here you go
-nicslays