~Chapter-46~

my sleep broke due to heavy sun raise on me..I opened my eyes and looked at manik..my sleeping hubby... I admired him..how happy he was last night when I told him my decision ...a rockstar a businessman but a child from heart..and I love this guy...
I tried coming out from his grip but his hold was tight on me..
I tried more but it disturbs his sleep

manik-nandini sleep..u must be tired

nandini-no I am not..wake up hubby..just a week for concert.. practice krni h Na
manik- your rockstar don't need to practice
till the time he has opened his eyes... but he seems to be tired alot
nandini-but your wife needs..let go to terrace and sing Na
manik- so desperate to sing..
nandini-yes..coz I will start my singing with you
manik-ok we will but let me sleep nandu..I am damm tired
nandini-ok but let me go
manik-no sleep...
I decided to let it go... I snuggled more into him..and we both slept hugging each other...
I listened to his heart beat and his lips lingered upon my forehead hairs..

__________________

bcoz of Manik stubbornness we waked up late...
and it's feels emabarsing when daughter in law reaches late to dining table..
yet I am blessed to have a family like this..they never complain but my responsibilities...
I was on a happy side..but more than me.. manik and dad were the happiest..
me and mom both smiled..
soon fab3 and navya joined us too for breakfast..

we decided that fab5 will practice as they use to do..
me and Manik will do it later alone..
as yes to open up to them I need to first calm myself down..

mukti and alya left to Jaipur for renovation of their ancestral house..

fab5 were inside and I called mom ..and asked about rishabh Bhai..
mumma said he's doing fine..and he's going for meditation..
mumma also told me that...as soon as Bhai will be recover he will look over murthy industry...

nandini-mumma but manik ko pata chal gaya toh
ria-beta he will just look over the office...I am not transferring property on his name..so manik ko abhi toh Kuch pata nahi chlega...

nandini-but why mom..no transfer

ria-nandu.. yes it's true I crave for my son..but it is also true that I don't trust rishu... he have to earn this time..so just giving him a chance to see has he actually changed or not

nandini-ok mom..

soon it was night...
as decided me and manik joined each otger on terrace under the starry sky..
and helped each other in writing the lyrics...and really it turned out to be best...

Manik played his guitar and I tried singing..but it didn't came up

nandini-manik I can't
manik- you can and you will
.
let's take it an off today.. tomorrow we will do it again...

____________

Manik and fab4 helped me out throughout this whole week...and today is finally a day..to be sing in front of whole crowd...fab5 fans..

as soon as the news got spread that Mrs.Nandini Manik Malhotra will sing ... fab5 started a trend of #mananmagical ....
it was beyond magical for me too..singing with manik is like a dream going to come true..

Manik was all ready in his black and white formal yet not so formal dress..