18

Naomi's pov

So it's been a couple months now and Jack and I are on our way to go find out the gender of our baby. My baby bump was kind of starting to show and I was excited. Jack kept talking about how we were going to have a little girl. I rolled my eyes.

"It's our son... but would it matter? We would love him or her the same way." I said in the car. He nodded.

"No I may lose 50 bucks, it's gonna be a girl," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"You made a bet on the gender of our baby?" I asked. Was he serious right now.

"Me and Booth talked about this he thinks it's gonna be a boy, I think it's a girl and I may have 50 bucks out of it. But your right we would love him or her the same way." He said taking my hand. I smiled and soon enough we arrived at the hospital and were taken into a room.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Nope, I'm excited, I'm gonna be the best dad in the entire universe." He said confidently and I laughed. The doctor then came in and started setting stuff up.

"How's the baby doing?" The doctor asked us.

"Great so far I hope, today we just came in to find out the gender." Jack said and I nodded in agreement. The doctor brought out the cool gel stuff and lifted my shirt spreading it out. I held Jacks hand and cringed at the coldness. The doctor turned on the monitor and moved the device around.

"Oh there he is..." the doctor said.

"He? As in a boy." I said hopefully the doctor nodded. I squealed in excitement and Jack looking happier than ever but then face changed.

"Dammit I lost the bet."