Chapter 18 || Promise

||Y/N's Point Of View||

I woke up to the sight of red hair. I groggily opened my eyes and saw that Rin was asleep, his arm wrapped around my chest.

I took notice to his chest. His chest fell up and down with each breath he took. I softly ran my finger up his chest, tracing the lines.

"Mmm," He let out a small moan before opening his eyes.

"Morning," I say softly.

He looks into my eyes with a smile, "Morning sunshine."

"What time is it?" I ask.

"About nine."

I look over at the window, sunlight pouring through. Morning?!

"In the morning?"

"Uh-huh."

That meant today was a weekday. Meaning we both had classes today.

"Don't we have classes?"

"So? I don't have to go today." He pulls me closer, "Maybe I wanna spend the day with you."

I smile, "Gou and the guys are gonna worry about me."

"Let them worry." He buries his head in my hair, sniffing it. "Your hair smells like lavender," He notes.

I giggle, "Thanks. I'll just text her that I'm sick."

I get up from the bed, grab my purse and rummage through the crap that's in there until I find my phone.

'Not gonna be in school today. Got sick.' I text her.

'Yeah I know, you weren't in first period. You bother to let me know two hours late??'

I sigh, 'Sorry.'

'I know you aren't sick -_-'

I leave it at that. I didn't like lying to her yet if I told her what really happened, she'd most likely be grossed out. I'd just tell her later.

"Good?" Rin asks.

"Yep," I smile, "So what do you wanna do then?"

"We can go to this great cafe place for breakfast."

"Okay," I say before changing into my clothes.

When I have all my clothes on, I look over at Rin who was busy tying his hair up.

"Ponytail?" I stifle a giggle.

He glares at me, "What? Do you have a problem with guys who have ponytails?"

"No," I giggle, "I think it's cute. Even though it isn't exactly manly."

Rin struts in front of me, before roughly pressing his body against mine. "Not manly, huh?" He growls, and I feel shivers run down my spine as he glares down at me.

"I'll have to show you how manly I really am then," He licks his lips.

I whimper, "O-ok...I take it back."