Chapter 52 We Can Get Along

. I was wheeled through the curtain and I could see Nikki, Brie, Daniel, John and Dolph waiting. The ref's were gone and it was only 2 medical people left. Nikki looked horrified as she took my hand, everyone following by the gurney.

"Oh my God Lila." Nikki gasped, looking close to tears.

"Nikki relax. I'm ok. They're taking me to the hospital." I informed her, sounding as though I had a mouthful of cotton, the brace pressing my jaw.

"Lila he threw you out of the ring. How are you ok?" Dolph frowned, blue eyes dark with worry.

"What can I say darlin? I'm invincible." I chuckled, wincing when my stomach ached.

"Don't strain yourself. We'll come to the hospital after." Daniel promised, a hand on my legs.

I gave them a thumbs up as they stopped, Nikki's hand pressed against her mouth. I was in a whole other world of pain but I didn't want them to know. Closing my eyes I let them wheel me through the halls. There were rapid footsteps approaching and I opened them again, seeing the two toned hair I was so fond of now.

"Wait, stop please just for a second." I asked, putting a hand on the guys arm.

They stopped and let Seth come up next to me. He looked almost traumatised and I gave him a smile as best I could. He leaned over, brushing my sweaty hair from my face, not wearing his gloves. Looking behind I could see Roman and Dean standing at the foot of the gurney. Dean looked royally pissed and Roman had the most horrified look I had ever seen on his face.

"Guys stop looking at me like that. I'm ok. They just have to take me to the hospital." I mumbled, Seth taking my hand in his, "Silly I know right? Just for flying through the air into a table."

"Jesus Lila shut up for two seconds." Roman grumbled, walking on the other side of me.

"Is that how you treat a wounded soldier?" I frowned, reaching a hand up to lightly punch him.

"I'll come to the hospital with you." Seth declared, hand still on mine.

"No it's fine. I'll be fine." I protested.

"OK we gotta go." The guy murmured, hand on the railing.

Dean put a hand on my leg, giving it a squeeze and I gave them a thumbs up as they wheeled away. Now that I was away from everyone I closed my eyes, letting them take me into the ambulance and to the hospital.

2 hours later

I was livid as I sat in the hospital bed wearing the ridiculous gown. I had threw a fit when they tried to cut my clothes off and they let me get undressed. They had no idea how expensive those damn things are and I sighed. They had an IV hooked up, just to run some painkillers through it. I didn't want a lot as it made my head loopy. Smoothing the blanket across my legs I was thankful for the warm pillow pressed against my back. There was a knock at the door and Nikki poked her head in, wearing yoga pants and her bulky sweater.

"Hey how you feeling?" she asked, walking in the room, Daniel, Brie, John and Dolph walking in behind her.

"Not bad. Drugs ya know?" I grinned, raising up my hand with the IV.

"They have you on painkillers?" Daniel asked, eyebrows raised high.

"Yupp. Not a whole lot just enough to take the edge off." I nodded, picking at the tape on my hand.

Everyone came around the bed, Nikki, Brie and John perching on the edges as Dolph and Daniel sat in the chairs. They all had the same worried expression and I smiled at them, hair pulled up into a bun and out of my face. I knew they were looking at the bruise on my jaw where I had hit part of the table with Tamina.