Chapter 67 Somethings Wrong

"And her opponent, from Seattle, Washington, she is your Woman's Champion, Lila!"

You can sell me alarms, you can call out your dogs

You can fence in your yard, you can hold all the cards

But I won't back down...

I walked out holding my title up. The crowd was electrified tonight and I sashayed down the ramp, hands still holding up the belt. Becky was in the ring, staring me down. I slid in, flipping to my feet. Handing over my title I kept my gaze locked on her as the bell rang. Circling around each other we locked forearms, each of us trying to flip the other. She managed to get me off my feet, landing in the corner. She ran at me and I moved, rolling out of the way. Pushing my hair from my face I frowned, locking arms again. Grabbing she twisted, sending us both on our backs. I pushed my feet, arching my back and flipping myself on top of her, ignoring the pulling of my hair. Grabbing her arm I flipped and twisted, getting her in a chicken wing. He grunted and jerked her arm out, grabbing mine and getting me in her submission. The pressure in my shoulder was intense and I let out a yell of agony. The ref was there asking if I was ok. Ignoring him I reached out, fingertips brushing the rope. Pushing with my feet I managed to snag the rope and the ref pulled her off of me. My shoulder was burning in pain and I leaned against the rope, panting for breath. Pulling myself up Becky grabbed me by the legs. Ignoring my pain I crossed my hands on the tope rope and as she jerked me up I flipped, jumping up and delivering a kick to her jaw. The only thing was I landed on the sore shoulder and I yelped, cradling it. She was lying on the mat, dazed. I got up slowly, crawling up the ropes as she got to her feet. Before she could knock me off I grabbed her around the back of the neck. Gritting my teeth I spun in the air, executing a perfect tornado DDT. I threw an arm over her and the ref started counting. Before he finished I felt a pair of hands yank me off. The bell rang, disqualifying PCB and they jumped in the ring. There were feet kicking me and I curled into myself, protecting my shoulder. I heard music but I couldn't tell who it was when I felt Becky and another pair of feet join in. It went on for a minute or so before I felt a pair of hands yank my head back. The crowd was booing loudly and I was faced with a pair of crazy, brown eyes.

"See what happens when you don't play nice Lila?" AJ hissed, a smirk firmly plastered on her face.

With the remaining strength I had left I smacked her across the face, sending her flying back. She let out a angry shout before getting to her feet. They were about to start again when they froze.

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, Shield...

They all had horrified looks on their faces and they scrambled out, leaving me lying in the ring. It didn't take them long to get up the ramp and I pushed to my feet, ignoring my shoulder. I didn't see anyone around and I laughed, knowing they were playing mind games. Taking my title I held it in the air, my bad arm cradled against my stomach. Getting out of the ring I walked up the ramp slowly, slipping behind the curtain. As I walked out of the gorilla I saw Nikki standing there, Brie a ways behind her.

"Jesus are you ok? I was going to come out there but Roman's way worked just as well." Nikki asked, holding my elbow gently.

"Ya I'm ok." I nodded, feeling someone come up beside me.

"Don't lie, you're terrible at it." Dean commented, eyes on my arm.

"You should get to medical." Nikki commented, agreeing with Dean.

"Ya I think you might be right. It's not dislocated or torn. I think it's just pulled but I'll go just to be safe. I need to be alright for Night of Champions on Sunday." I frowned, holding my title by my side.

"Never mind about that Lila. Come on." Dean ordered, taking my good elbow and steering me down the hall.

"No I can go by myself. You have to go out there with Seth and Roman." I shook my head, pulling out of his grip.

"I don't have to go anywhere. They're big boys Lila they can take care of themselves." He argued, pulling me again.

"Dean he's going up against Punk. When has that scumbag ever fought fair?" I raised an eyebrow, Nikki coming to stand with me.

"As I recall it was always this crazy chick who had more courage than brains, who played dirty." He remarked, eyebrow raised as my face flushed.

"She's right though. Especially now since Lila is back with Roman. You need to stick together." She nodded, standing next to him, "I'll take her."

He looked from me to Nikki, blue eyes narrowed when he knew we were right, "Make sure she goes. I'll see you in the dressing room later." He grumbled, bumping me gently on the chin before jogging off.

I watched him head away from the arena, most likely going to find Roman and Seth. I had a small smile on my face and Nikki was staring at me. "He's not as bad as I thought he would be." She commented.

"No he really isn't." I agreed, letting her lead me to medical.

I hated walking into the room even though DR. Mitchell was pretty nice. He gave me a look as I walked in, patting the table and I jumped up.

"You are a recurring customer Lila and I don't think it's my cheery personality that draws you in." He scolded and I felt 15 all over again.

"Shoulder this time. Girls fight dirty." I smirked, pulling my shirt over my head with one hand.

"SO I hear." He chuckled, beginning the exam.

He rotated my shoulder, listening and feeling for anything out of place or broken. IT was painful but not unbearable as he moved it around. After poking and prodding for a while he leaned back, satisfied with the exam.

"Nothing broken, dislocated or torn. You just pulled the muscles around the joint. Take it easy for a couple days and you should be fine." He smiled, handing me a sling, "You don't have to wear it all the time but when you sleep and a few hours a day you should be good as new for Sunday."

"Thank God." I smiled, putting my shirt back on and letting him wrap it. Taking the sling I waved as Nikki and I walked out, heading back to the Diva's locker room. I turned the TV up, frowning when I saw Seth in the ring, no one outside it except AJ.

"Something's wrong." I stated, putting thesling down and my title.E�^�B��