"Brody... I.. I.."

please read the author's note at the bottom!(: Thanks!

Nevaeh's POV

Today was Christmas Eve, the toys that Brody and I had gotten for the kids were still in the truck. I was still laying down in the bed, he had gotten out about thirty minutes ago to go see if the kids were alright. I heard the door shut so I concluded that they went down stairs to eat breakfast. I got up to take a shower and have some personal time for myself. I had spent awhile in the hot steamy shower, cleaning and buffing every surface on my body. I got out and wrapped my body with the white towel, walking out to the closet to find a black silk robe that went to the middle of my thigh. I put the robe on and blew dry my hair making curls form from the heat and the brush. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw someone new, she had bright violet eyes and she had a forever there smile on her face. She looked absolutely beautiful, she looked happy for once. It wasn't until I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my torso that I really looked at her and the man who was standing behind her. She had a smile while he wasn't there but it was has if the woman in the mirror was glowing. Not a pregnancy glow but the I'm absolutely sure of this man and that I am in love him. There was a difference between when I loved him and now that I in love with him. It's the same feeling but now it's more connected, it's as if I'd do anything and everything for this human being. I have always thought I would never care for someone as much as my children, but now I do.

"You're so beautiful.. So perfect.. So mine." his voice spoken close to my ear.

I realized that the man and woman in the mirror were in fact myself and Brody.

"I'm hardly perfect Brody." my voice was in awe at his words.

"You're perfect to me, the way you smile, your laugh, the way the skin around your eyes wrinkle as you laugh, your heartbeat as it beats faster when I step a little closer to you, the love for those kids that you call yours, the little insecurities that you think of are all the reasons why my heart beats only for you." he was so close I could feel his heart beat. It was calming me down even though I was calm, it was as if I had no problems in the world.

"I love you so much Brody."

"As I love you Angel."

I heard the door open in the front room and little footsteps were running towards us. I looked down and saw a syrup faced Eli, and sticky finger Jayden. I knelt down and picked up the three year old, "And missy why are you so sticky?" I smiled down when she just giggled and stuck her hand to Brody.

"Let's get you cleaned up yea?"

"I'll get you some wipes for that precious face." Brody said while leaving and looking in my bag for some baby wipes. He gave me some and sat Jayden on the counter, "Here buddy wanna help me clean you up?" he handed a wipe to Jay as Brody started to wipe his face off also covered in syrup.

"Mommy do you want food? Gandma has moe food if you want it." Elizabeth's small voice was slurred from my hand rubbing the syrup off.

"Yea I'll go down and eat in a bit. First we need to get you some clothes so you both aren't running around in your guys pjs!" I told her as I sat her down pulling her and Jay into their room so I can get them dressed. Brody pulled out some dark jean pants and a pink long sleeve shirt for Eli and some pants and a Superman shirt for Jayden. He helped Eli into her clothing while Jay put his clothes on.

"Okay momma time for you to eat!" Jayden pulled my arm and got me out of the room while Brody held Eli trying to keep up.

"Jay! Slow down, I can't walk fast momma's just wearing a robe with her under stuff on!" I said in hushed tones down to Jay not wanting my robe to slip and show my body to everyone.