Ma'am Can I Kiss You?

Recap****

Hand in hand we walked over, "Mommy can I knock on te dow?" Eli giving me her best puppy dog eyes, I can't say no to that adorable face. "Sure baby you can knock on the door." I smiled since she can't say her Th's and r's yet so it came out a little funny. She knocked on the door when we got there. There was a deep sexy voice coming from inside the house that said, "Hang on one moment let me put on some pants!" I recognized that voice. Oh no! It can't be him! Not my neighbor! The door swung open to reveal handsome sexy tan toned body of the very own Brody McClain, my teacher that I made out with! Can my life get any better!? *note sarcasm*

***

Mr. McClain was standing in the doorway in his shaded away blue pants with his Calvin Klein boxers playing pick a boo underneath his pants.... Oh god! I think I'm drooling! "See something you like?" I snapped my head up to his face, he was smirking! I blushed a deep deep red, sooo embarrassing!

"Uh... welcome to the neighborhood?" I said like a question instead of a statement.

"Uh thank you, would you like to come inside?" he said while looking down. "Yea come on babies." I said while touching both of them on the heads to lead them in the house. "Nothing is set up so.. uh.. I'll put blankets on the floor...." He trailed off.

He walked off, "Momma! He's nice!" Eli basically screamed. "Shh baby he'll hear!" only if she knew the jerk face I knew. what!? When did he show up!? "Awh thanks little one, I try to be.." He trailed off for what seems liked the hundredth time today.
"They're really sweet, and polite you know that?" He tried to make conversation as we first sat down but I wasn't about to stay here.

"Thanks they really are. Well we better get going it's time for their baths." I got up and pulled Eli to my hip and went to get Jay. "Uh... Have a good night guys, sweet dreams." He said while leading us to his door. "Uh yea good night Mr. McClain." I hollered over my shoulder. "Nevaeh?" he called. "Yes sir?"  "Call me Brody outside of school or when nobody from school is near." I didn't say another word to him, just walked off.

It was 7 o'clock, I fell down onto the couch, wasted from the day. *Knock, Knock, Knock* wha- who would be knocking at the door?!I yelled through the door.

"Can we just talk please?" He begged through the door. Ugh.. what would he want to talk about!? I opened the door so we could talk. "Can I come in or do you want to have an open door for bugs to fly in?" he smirked, god he really was sexy when he does tha- no stop thinking of that! "You know, you should really stop checking me out since I'm your teacher and all." He smiled a genuine smile I was shocked. He could actually smile wow jeez. Crazy! Woah! Hang on did he really just say that!? When he was the one who made the first kiss/ move!?

"Hey asshole if you did forgot you were the one who kissed me first and made the first move! So when did that rule of you being my teacher apply!?" I yelled.

"Hey hey hey. Calm down crouching tiger! We didn't met as teacher and student remember, you bumped into me! And then showed me your sexy lace white thong! But I think we should forget that kiss and the first meeting.... We'll meet again tomorrow and then we'll be just teacher and student just like everyone else." He said looking down. Ha he really wants to forget like it never happened, I could do that can't I? I can forget that kiss it's not like I haven't kissed any guys before, but that kiss was oh my god toes curling like butterflies flying around like fireworks going off like- oh gosh Nevaeh get a hold of yourself! It was just a kiss!

"So what do you say can we forget about it? And start over the next time we see each other?" he said interrupting my thoughts.

"Uh yea, next time we see each other in school it will be teacher student relation." "Okay then goodnight neighbor." He said still in the doorway. What's even funnier is we didn't move from the spot where I first opened the door.