OCTOBER 1 TO 7

I glance at my watch. It is almost 18 days before the #ALLTHEFEELS. If I can attend that, maybe I could meet my forever. Yes, I am not crazy. I am positive enough that I can meet my future Boyfriend there.

Books, books and more books . . . I budgetted for food and books. My money goes to you. I plan to get at least 10 books at the MIBF. I don't know what books. Maybe go INDIE!

Currently, I am re-reading That Kind of Guy by Mina V. Esguerra. Well, I am fond of reading Filipino authored works. It is my way of preparing myself for my future lovelife with a hope that as what Mina said, "DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY!"

I saved 2,000 for the 37th Manila International Book Fair . Well, I still have book budget per month. Plus bank savings from my day job as a hotel's food sculptor. Yes, I love art! I was supposed to be an architect. The love for books? I got it from one of my ninangs.

RISK! That's what I will do. HeistClub Titles for the win! I am . . . or I will grab them all because of 3 reasons:

I love crime fiction as much as romance.Filipino authors needs support.I want to write and meet all the authors.

But first let me do my job to finance my MIBF2016 adventure.

I want to go to MIBF on the first day of the event. Even if I want to be there, I still have work to do; curving each fruit and vegetable is a tough job. I have the whole Sunday to meet Mina and the entire romanceclass gang.

10 days to go . . .

The romance guru, Mina V. Esguerra, has posted books. I will surely get all of them. The reason for it is it was recommended by one of my FAVE authors. Yay! So, good luck wallet! You will be empty!