What he did...

Authors note ... Lol it might jump a bit to 1st or 3rd person sometimes so just bare with mi :)

Lucy POV 2:27 PM

"Luucyyy" Natsu said running towards me and levy with a violet piece of paper in his hand with Gray, Juvia, Erza and Jellal on his tail face palming... "Aye !! are you ready to go Luce!" He said with his signature smirk. "U-uh.. I guess ??" I said while picking up my golden keys and putting them in my pack. "Me and levy were just cleaning my keys, I fucking hate it when they get dirty."

Natsu only stared blankly at me with the same smirk from before. "Go on... don't look at me like t-that...." Natsu only chuckled along with his smirk and ran outside. Lucy looked at her remaining keys on the table while her heart was beating fast with a warm sensation on her back with a pink fade blush on her cheeks.

She snapped out of it when Mira put a hand on her shoulder. "Who was that blushing at Natsu Lucy ??" She said with a teasing tone. "U-Uhh * She gulped* W-Who was M-Mira ??" As Gray and Jellal walked to them leaving Erza and Juvia waiting by the door. Mira glared at them quickly and said "Eh ?? Nevermind" and walked towards Laxus across the room clearly drunk.

"Hey Lucy, did Natsu tell you what we were doing ??" Jellal said. "U-hm no ... what should I be knowing ??" Lucy said, Gray turned showing a half scowl "Its a wedding thing... we are to stay their 3 days. The day before, the wedding day and the day after to make sure nothing happens to the groom." Gray said. "Yeah before he engaged to her, her father on his death bed hired a hitman wizard to kill him and her, We're so supposed to protect them." Jellal said.

"So is this So-Called hitman dangerous ??" Lucy said sarcastically. "Well..." gray said. "He's rumored to be a God Slayer." Jellal said.

"A-A G-God Slay-Slayer ??" Lucy squeaked. "Yeah but that's not all, the groom wants us to dance around him so nothing gets to them and he tried to make this as secret as possible." Gray said

"So no fooling around! Erza said, "Imma eat all their cak-" Jellal shushed her "You're sharing, strawberry cheeks" Erza blushed the color of a strawberry. Jellal chuckled and said "You're cute when you blush" and went out the door with his arm around her shoulder, Juvia following behind"

Gray turned, letting me see his full scowl. "Ya know Natsu -Gray bounced 2 fingers on each hand up and down- Called dibs on you" as he walked away brushing hair out of his eyes.

Lucy started to blush like Erza did. She thought to herself "N-Natsu called d-dibs on me ?" "What in hell does he see in me..." she pouted under her breath as she tried to catch up to them and ... Natsu.

7 Hours Later.

As me, Erza and Juvia walked off the train. "Wow.... this place is huge !!!" Lucy said. I wonder how much cake is in their." Erza said. All three of us gasping as we saw Natsu break the window with his fist and jumped on the grass kissing the ground. Erza and Gray both yelling at him for breaking the window, Natsu acting all innocent.

Jellal paid the train conductor jumping off the starting train. Lucy daydreaming about how Natsu just breaking the glass with his bear fist made her heart beat fast thinking about how strong he was. How toned and muscular his chest wa- "Luce it's time to go." Natsu called snapping her out of her daydream. She gulped "Okay Natsu"