The night he wouldn't let me forget...

Authors Note. Lol this is the first lemon! Well my first lemon lol.
           ~*Warning!!!*~
Graphic and sexual content ahead, I don't plan on younger people to read it with a adult so...... Enjoy Anyway !

Natsu carried me to our front door bridal style. "N-Natsu??"  Lucy said with a tinge of sadness, just as she planned. "What's wrong?! Did he touch you!" A long pause that felt like minutes as they stared at each other.

Lucy gulped nervously "Y-Yes..." "Where did he touch you! I can take care of it." Lucy started to blush to the color of crimson.

She thought to herself "You dense fucker....... His innocence... His smirk... His stare... why does it make me so incredibly horny... I could just...... take him, now"

Natsu POV

Lucy grew a loving yet hot smirk on her lips... those lips... He smelt and looked left to see her red vibrant panties with a dark spot. He smelt the wetness. "U-Uhh-Uhh" He squeaked as she startled him.

"What's wrong with you? Bring me inside I'm 'hungry' " She said with a sexy accent. "U-Uh what would you w-want?" Natsu said "I'm so turned on by his stuttering" She whispered under her breath.

"What did you S-Say Luce?" "Turn the light on you idiot" Lucy said in a happy tone quickly getting on the bed before he turned on the light.

I turned on the light to see Lucy on the bed fluffing the pillows arching her back showing her ass. "Mmm..." he smirked to himself with a crimson blush, looking away when she fell on her back pouting while arching her back In, her tits arching forward.

I felt a hardness in my pants as I peeked at her."I-I Gu-Guess I'll b-be leav-leaving now." As he started to go forward the door. Lucy grabbed the edge of his shirt dragging him towards her "Cm'er dragneel"

As he fell on her with a blush the color of Erza's hair.  " Are you ok Natsu? You look... Mmm... quite Warm?" "I-I-I" he stuttered as she kissed him.

It took him a second to realize what was happening. I leaned into her, licking and biting her lip. Swarming in her erotic mouth as Natsu breached in without permission.

Natsu giving off a purring effect that made lucy even more wet and horny that she ever was before. Turning her on like a burning furnace.

He licked her lips to her jawline while nuzzling her cheek. Purring and breathing fire down her shirt between her breasts. "Your playing with Fire Luce" Natsu said irresistibly, with a smirk "Will I get burnt?" Lucy said smirking with the same crimson blush.

"No... you just stepped in hell. My hell." He said with a evil smirk. Grabbing both Lucy's bra straps quickly tearing them apart. -Knock-knock-

we both looked at the door. Natsu yelled "If You Don't Go Away I'll Break Your Fucking Neck!!" Making Lucy even more horny hearing Gray go "fine I'll sleep on the fucking ground than you pink freak" he said sarcastically "I'll be back up in a couple hours" he faintly shouted.

Natsu half grinned at me like that Ice age squirrel would when if he saw his nut in lingerie. Fire from the candle reflecting fire in the one eye I saw from him. "Luce. If you give me permission... you won't walk right for a year." He stated with smoke in his breath. I grabbed his scarf dragging him to me but was sabotaged when he quickly slid under me tieing  my arms to the bed with the scarf while under me.