night

mae

there i sat on jungkook's lap, both of us only in our underwear. he was staring at me in a way no one had ever looked at me. my hands were shaking as i explained to him my crippling past.

i won't always be easy to hold onto, my heart is scattered with thorns. some nights i will be quiet and he won't know how to pull me from my weeded mind. or some nights i'll forget what he sees in me and lose my balance.

on those nights the one thing that will pull me out of my labyrinth is that look. no one has looked at me quite like that; the way his eyes scream out passion whenever we make eye contact keeps me in-balance.

he ran his slender fingers from my hips to the hook of my bra. he looked at me before continuing, i nodded slightly and breathed out carefully. he unhooked the plastic latch and gently pulled my light pink bra off my arms.

i grew embarrassed under his gaze, noticeably shifting to hide myself from his eyes. he leant forward and connected our lips into an infatuated kiss, whispering meaningless' nothings against my mouth.

,,you're so beautiful.."

he brought his hands down to firmly grip my bottom, a soft moan escaping from me. he entwined his fingers with the lace my panties, gingerly tugging on them.

i placed my hands on both sides of his face, making sure not to mess with the tubes running along his cheeks toward his nose as i pushed myself up with my knees so he could rid of the article of clothing. he quickly took off his boxers and threw them somewhere across my room.

he pulled apart from the kiss to catch his breath. i slowly do the same as i watched him breathe heavily; noting to make the kisses shorter so he wouldn't have a hassle breathing.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms wrapping around my waist in a secured manner. we were both exposed to one another, staring at each other's body parts. i stared into his eyes as i leisurely lowered my bottom half down onto his member, wincing the slightest.

that night, i was his first.