Imagine #1

Words : 2845 words
Genre : Fluff
( sudden boyfriend au!)

Title : Silent Please

Jongdae already make his resolution for 2017.

Must score for Statistics

He had enough getting below C for that paper. He had enough getting free lecture from his parents.

That's why he alone at the corner of college library sitting desk loaded with statistics books at lunchtime. Students who passed by giving him sympathy look as they understand his feeling right now. It was his first day at the library after winter break. He luckily got chance to visit his family at Gyeonggido. He almost cry when Mrs. Kim served his favourite Christmas dessert with his younger brother protest. He remembered how he spent his daily life with instant noodles. At that time he realised that his parents love him very much. As a result, new resolution already made to make his parents proud.

His focus suddenly disturbed by sound of chair in front of him. He ignored the person sitting on the chair and continued his revision.

Few minutes later, he felt the person in front of him stare at him. He torn his gaze from the book he currently revise and caught a man around his age stare at him. They stared each other few seconds before Jongdae broke the silent.

" Can I help you? "

The man pulled his gaze from Jongdae to the nearest book before mumbling the title.

" Statistical Methods. "

He smirked at Jongdae, " I saw you having wonderful time with Statistics. "

" Isn't obvious? Even my grandma can guess. " replied Jongdae.

" You're lucky. My grandma passed away when I was 7. "

Jongdae felt guilty," I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I don't even kn- "

" Apology not accepted. I'm really hurt you know. " the man touched his chest and batted his eyelashes.

" Ah wae?? You should forgive me. As I said, I don't even know you. ", Jongdae began protest.

" I only forgive you with two condition. "

Jongdae widened his eyes. ' Who's this guy? I don't know him but he already act like we already known for 3 years. '

" What the heck are you doing? You just sat in front of me, stared me and talked nonsense! ", Jongdae raised his voice at the end. The librarian shushed him for being loud. Jongdae mouthed sorry while the man in front him rolled his eyes.

" Oh,please. Do you want my apology or not? "

' What the fuck. I just want to study Statistics but only get disturbed by Mr. Nonsense. ',thought Jongdae.

" Fine.", Jongdae huffed in annoyance. " What are the conditions? ",asked him.

The man's eyes lit in happiness. He smiled happily at Jongdae made the younger's stomach dropped.

' Geez,that smile. '

" You have to pack up your things and follow me. "

" Excuse me? I'm studying. Maybe another time? "

" Nah, you had been 2 hours studying Statistics. Your brain might exploded. "

Jongdae shocked with the first sentences. How did he knows I've already study for 2 hours? Jongdae shrugged his thought.

" Alright,alright. Wait a minute. "

He began packing his stuff and putting the books in the shelves.
He zipped his bag on the desk and said, " Let's go. I want people accept my apology as soon as possible. "