Double Life

Double Life (Superhero!Au, Magical Boy!Au and Stripper!Au --- Yup.... It's an AU! Fruitshake) [January 10 2017]

Summary: Sportacus and Dr Rotten are arch nemesis. Fighting against each other for 4 years and counting. But they are also lovers in their normal lives. The catch is, they have no idea.

Inspired by: a tumblr post by Sportarobbiecentral ​ [retweeted by Saintdaiabolus and ​nuttersincorperated ] + a quote from a friend from mine in FB + the song 'I Love You' by Woodkid

Note: Please don't get mad that I chose Sporty's human name to be Maggi. At least it's not Magnus right?

Trigger warnings: NSWF, Language, Violence

Word Count: 10815 (yup... it's this long so enjoy the read)

==============================

LazyTown is no longer the quite town we used to know.

It's now a busy city filled with people, living their lives the modern way like we are.

In this town lies 2 significant people. Sportacus, a blue hero who is very flexible, fast and strong. People admire him and the ladies fall for him. He's the hero the town needs. The other is Dr Rotten, a mad scientist. His goal, to reduce the population to LazyTown without hurting anyone. His inventions are dangerous, like they are capable to do more if Dr Rotten wanted to but he just limits them to their minimum potential.

These two are not only are nemesis but they are also lovers. They just don't know about it.

Sportacus in his normal life lives by the name Maggi, pole dancer in the local night club. This was his job as he couldn't pay for his education at the moment so this was his best option before he could return to study. His mother died a long time ago and his father got sick so there was no one able to help him finish his education.

In Dr Rotten's other life, he goes by the name Glanni Glaepur, the local inventor in LazyTown with his assistant Pixel Hyperbyte (who is also an apprentice), but he goes by his English name 'Robbie' by people he finds dear close (so not that many). He is highly recognised by the Mayor as he helped shaped LazyTown to what it is today.

Both Sportacus and Dr Rotten have been feuding for a long time that it's hard to keep count. It started after Mayor Meanswell held a town meeting and it was broadcast live 4 years ago. Maggi was just moving in to his dodgy apartment at the time after leaving his parent's place. The issue – pollution and the chance of overpopulation in the next decade or so. Many people gave out suggestions but Glanni (who looked different at the time) gave a suggestion to make some kind of policy to help reduce the population (like in China) but it was rejected instantly. Days after the meeting, Glanni was still pissed and furious that Meanswell said no to his suggestion without giving it any thought that he took matters to his own hands. He took over his father's lair and becomes Dr Rotten. On the night when Dr Rotten first executed his first plan, it was also the day that Maggi turned 21 and it was during that night that as he was about to sleep, his powers revealed itself to him. His necklace glowed and transformed into Sportacus. He first didn't understand what was happening but the necklace that was given to him as a child, it was a link between human and elven self. As Maggi, he's human but retains some of his elven abilities (so a bit of his flexibility and strength) but once he transforms into Sportacus, he becomes an elf superhero.

How the two first met (in their normal lives) was a year later when Robbie's work ended. He and a few co-workers wanted to go to the strip club just to do something different and to have some fun. Robbie was first hesitant about the idea since he just wanted to continue working (especially on his next scheme to beat Sportacus) but his co-workers began to beg, but it was Pixel who convinced the purple man to go out with his faculty. During that night, while the co-workers did their own thing, Robbie just stirred his glass and just tried to relax until Maggi came out on stage. The way his body moved his flexibility got Robbie interested towards the shirtless man. So right after the club closed, Robbie waited backstage just to see Maggi leave.