Well then~2

Tim's pov

I lifted my head up to a room of blackness and basically with no light what so ever with a killer headache I could barely see my mask laying on a table along with other stuff "well well what do we have here"

I looked around trying to find where the voice was coming from but all I saw was black "trying to find the voice maker are we well you won't find one especially with no lights on"

Next thing I know is that whatever light was left disappeared "hello" I tried to move but couldn't i sighed giving up on escaping so I just sat there till I fell asleep

~2 hour time skip~

I slowly opened my eyes but was only to be blinded with bright lights being turned on "morning masky or should I say Tim" "hoodie is that you" "I'm no longer hoodie I'm Brian again"

I tried to get up couldn't I looked down and saw a chair witch I was tired up too "have a nice sleep" "sure but give me my kids" "last time I checked you gave them up for some girl you found in a bar" "how do you know that"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the note that I left five years ago "this is how I know of what you did" "give me my kids and I will leave" "I'm sorry you don't have custody of them me and Toby do"

I broke out laughing "like you could have custody of my kids" "now I see why Toby hates you if your done I would like to start" I carefully watched him walk over to the table that was now covered with a sheet

"What are you doing and what's under the sheet" "oh by the way slender stoped by and said that I could do whatever I want to do to you" "you can't keep me prisoner here" "actually I can" "I have a wife, a son and a kid on the way"

Hoodie folded the sheet over but I still couldn't see what was on the table "funny I have a husband and two kids and I hope to have one of my one that are really mine soon but I would have to talk to Toby about it"

I just sat there and stared at hoodie I would cross my legs but I'm still tied up to the chair "like you would marry the bitch" I watched hoodie walk over to me with a knife on a hand

"I did marry him and it wasn't to long ago that I did" "you made a mistake marrying him" "no I didn't you made the mistake of leaving him"

Hoodie slipped the knife into his pocket as the door opened to reveal a couple of kids "d-dad mom said it's time for lunch a-and zack and his mom are gone" "ok I will be up in a minute"

The door shut and hoodie made his way to the table and put the knife back and grab cloth and a black bag then to only walk over to me and gag me and tried it tight behind my head and put the bag over my head "don't worry you will be ok" I sat there and waited in complete silence

Toby's pov

I made little sandwiches for lunch today after I got back home from the doctors office after the incident yesterday

~flashback to the doctors appointment well the end of it really~

"Toby we have the results for your blood test" "that was fast" "you were the only one who that was tested for this but would you like to know the results" "ya" "by your symptoms and by the test results that we got you are pregnant Toby"

I just stood there looking at the doctor with my shirt halfway on "I'm what" "your pregnant Toby" "even what I went through yesterday" "it appears so" I slipped the shirt the rest of the way on

"Is something wrong" "no why" "your crying" I wiped my eyes and my hands were a bit damp "I guess I was" "why were you crying" "me and my husband really wanted a child together tho we already have two" "if you had two then what's the problem"