Home?~8

Rape in this chapter please don't be mad it needs to happen for the story to keep going. I know it's a bad thing it just needs to happen. Sorry 😭

What is wrong with me
Papa: Toby daddy: Brian
The sign language will still be put in "bal bal"

About 2 months later and hopes pov

Papa and daddy said someone was coming home today but everyone was home. Alex wasn't found yet. "Hope I you meet" me and my stupid hearing I carefully walked down the stairs to see papa talking to me but I couldn't hear him

"Papa I cant hear you" papa started crying and held me close. I didn't understand what was happening till dad came up slowly helping a boy walk up the steps.

Tina walked up to daddy and said something before daddy started crying and the boy looked at Tina and started crying and hugged her like is was bye bye time.

After a few minutes Tina walked up. Tina I taught me and her sign language in case I lost everything. She made signals till she formed a sentence. "Hope your hearing is gone" I started crying as well knowing I couldn't get it back for a long time.

I sat down on the couch and waited for the boy to be walked over with Tina sitting on the floor in front of me. "Hope this is our big brother Alex, he was missing for five years" I bounced up and down and turned to the boy and smiled.

He gave a small smile, I knew something happened in the five years. I waited looking around before I ran up the stairs and into my room. I grabbed a thick book from under my bed and rushed down the stairs again up to Alex holding the book out to him.

He slowly took it and put it in his lap as I got up onto the couch and snuggled into his side. I opened it to the first pictures of him, Tina, papa, and daddy with me cut out of a picture and put under him and Tina.

I waited till he flipped the page and looked at the back and the picture of papa holding me at the hospital looking pale as the sheets. "Alex mom fell while carrying hope our little sister who is snuggled into your side"

I looked down at the floor before Alex picked my head up and held me closer crying. "Hope Alex said it's not your fault mom fell" I nodded and hugged Alex pointing to the next picture of me when I brought home and put in my crib.

"Alex says you looked really cute hope" I smiled and nodded. Then I flipped the page to show me walking a little to daddy and pointed to the next one where it was Tina looking at a cake crying with the number six on the cake.

~hours later and Brian's pov~

I walked into the living room and smiled Alex was on the floor with hope snuggled into his side with Tina resting her head on Alex's shoulder smushing hope between them. They were all asleep with a photo album open to a picture of Tina and hope smiling but Tina's eyes never looked lively after Alex was taken till now.

I put a blanket over them making sure hopes head was out and put the photo album away on the bookcase smiling softly. "Brian" I turned around to a red eyed Toby and rushed over.

"What's wrong love" "what if tim finds us again I can't lose him again" "I know love I know" I held Toby close and walked to the side of the couch so Toby could see.

"I found them like this without a blanket and looking at a photo album" "they look so perfect together" "i know you never had the surgery love" "I know I like having a kid to watch over it reminds me why we do what we do"

All I could do was nod and smiled as Toby dragged me up the stairs into our room and shut the door locking it after pushing me onto the bed.

"Eager are we" "I have waited five year so ya I'm eager" I instantly had Toby sitting on my lap biting my neck. Toby has always been a biter and I didn't mind one bit I'm into masochism. I love the pain I get from Toby god and he knows I love it too I try not get him to riled up.