{22} audition

Ariana's POV

After dinner we all went back to the flat. I went into my room and changed into sweatpants and a dance t-shirt. I put my hair into a sloppy bun but kept my makeup on. I went back into the living room and sat on the couch next to Niall.

"What'cha watching?" I said, all perky.

"How did they find this?" Niall said quietly and I turned my attention back to the TV. My eyes went wide as a video of me drowning in the indoor pool of this building, showed on the screen. It showed Niall freaking out and diving to save me. It showed him saving my life, and then us leaving. But it showed something after...

Sarah said, "She should've told him when he was about to throw her."

"Maybe she was scared to and embarrassed." Zayn said.

"It's either getting embarrassed for a second, or risking your life for attention." My heart dropped as Sarah rolled her eyes at me and shook her head.

"I don't think that's true sa-" Liam started.

"This whole thing is a joke. Ariana is an attention seeker." Sarah said and grabbed Louis' hand, "Louis let's go." She said and pulled him out of sight.

I tear slowly rolled down my cheek. How could she say that about me?

"Ari-" Niall said, putting an arm around my waist.

"I thought she was my friend." I choked out the last word before starting to sob into Niall's shirt.

"Ariana she was probably just upset you never told her about your fear." He whispered in my ear. He could be right... I don't know.

After that news cast a commercial came on about So You Think You Can Dance came on. I perked up a bit.

"I love this show!" I said, removing my head from Niall's chest.

"You should go on it." Niall said.

"That's a dream of mine, but I don't think I'm good enough." I said and relaxed on the couch, thoughts about Sarah still whirling through my head.

"Are you freaking kidding me? You're bloody amazing Ari! I'm sending in right now that you're auditioning." He said going to look for his phone. 10 minutes later he came back and said, "You have to be ready at 1:00 pm there for your audition tomorrow." He said.

"What?You've gotta be kidding me, tomorrow?" I said. Am I dreaming? Seriously.

"Nope. Not kidding" He said and plopped down next to me while putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Niall I don't have a dance!" I said.

"Choose one of your old ones." He said, changing the tv channel like nothing is happening.

"Ugh I hate you but I love you right now." I said, groaning.

"Say that part one more time, I couldn't hear you!" He said leaning in closer.

"I said I hate you." I giggled and leaned in for a kiss.

He put his hand in front of my lips.

"The last part." He said.

"I said I love you." I said, rolling my eyes.

He removed his hand and whispered, "That's better." He leaned in this time and our lips crashed together. I smiled when he did, and then broke apart.

"Knock knock!" A voice traveled through the door.

Sarah.

"Come in!" Louis said as he skipped to the door. I looked down at my fiddling hands and Niall grasped onto them. He gave me a reassuring look and then Sarah walked in.