{28} princess

Ariana's POV

I sat down in my seat, closing my eyes, not even wanting to look out the window, in fear of seeing him crying even though he wouldn't be there. I slowly fell asleep as we started to take off.

[6 hours later]

"We will be landing shortly so please fasten your seat belts and return your seats to the upright position and thank you for flying with us."

The voice echoed through the plane and woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and sat up in my seat. I looked at the seat in front of me and saw something that made all the memories flash back to me.

It was a magazine from a month or two ago.

It had a picture of Niall and I and in big bold letters said, "Has Niall finally found his princess?"

It made me smile slightly but gave me a billion questions.

Does Niall think of me as his princess?

What is he doing right now?

Is he thinking about me?

Is he crying?

Sleeping?

I sighed. I've seen him in the last 24 hours and I already miss him. It's not even just not seeing him. It's the thought of him forgetting about me that worries me. There are so many gorgeous girls that adore him. He could have any of them. And he's going on tour, seeing all of them while I'm thousands of miles away.

What if he's mad? What if he thinks dancing is more important to me then him?

Nothing is more important to me than him.

I got up from my seat and got off the plane. I stopped at Starbucks before I exited the airport. The cold wind hit me, which made me miss California even more. While I waited on a bench for my rental car to be ordered, I logged onto twitter, which I haven't done in a while.

Don't listen to the hate.

Niall's voice echoed through my head as my feed came up. I skimmed through the hateful tweets, not reading them. I came across a tweet that literally brought tears to my eyes. Happy ones.

@NiallOfficial: Everybody root for @ArianaGrande on #sytycd this season! You're gonna do great! Love you Princess! xx

Princess. He does consider me as his princess. There were thousands of retweets and fans retweeting about it when I decided to tweet back.

@ArianaGrande: @NiallOfficial I miss you already! Skype me tonight! <3 xx

@NiallOfficial: already planning on it, love. ;) @ArianaGrande

I smiled at his tweet when my car pulled up. I paid the people and they gave me the keys in return. I got in the car and drove to where all the contestants were staying at.

I pulled into the parking lot and walked into the lobby with my luggage. I checked in and they gave me room keys. The elevator took me up and I immediately went to my room. I laid on my bed right away and let out a sigh.

Tomorrow will be better. No goodbyes tomorrow. I got those over with. I realized dating a pop star really does come with a lot of good byes.

I took out my phone again to see my screen blinking. I looked up at the time to see it was 10 at night already. So that means it's earlier in California for Niall. I saw he was skyping me so I opened the app and accepted it and his face soon popped up on the screen. A smile immediately formed on my face as well as his.