Biker Baby | Chapter Twenty-Four

Lucy_Pearl Copyright © 2017

Chapter Twenty-Four

Fuck this shit.

Tiny walked around the corner, dead bodies riddled the floor. She didn't recognize anyone, but she respected the dead and stepped over the bodies instead of on them. For a second she couldn't believe that this actually happened; that Guinnes got into their house and really did this. She knew someone– a spy, was responsible, that someone wasn't fateful to the gang and whoever it was, they're done.

She was going to personally torture, gut, and chop them up into tiny pieces. She had undying loyalty to this club and to Jacks. And anyone who thought that it was okay for them to betray a club full of people who have their flaws but never done anything to you. You're truly evil.

"Hey!" She suddenly heard from behind her. She turned and saw three men, big men. She did the only thing she could at that point. Hauled ass.

She'd run for now, but as soon as she got them into a corner, she'd cut them down. She saw the moment of opportunity, and open bedroom door on the left. She wasn't really sure whose bedroom it was, but she was using it. She looked back and they were on her tail... She prayed her idea would work.

She turned into the room, kicked the door with her foot and jumped over the bed. The door slammed shut and she landed feet over head on the other side of the bed. She heard a crack, and pain radiated from the back of her head but she ignore it and rolled onto her knees. She slid underneath the bed and tucked her self close to the wall, near the headboard, and faced the door of the room. She waited for them to come near the door before removing her Glocks from the holster on her hips. The doors lock automatically after it closes, so they'd have to kick it in.

And they started immediately.

She knew that they recognized her, she was a spy in their club recently, so she understands why they're after her. The door seemed to jump off the hinges and slammed into the bed, shaking the whole frame. She fired her guns, 10 bullets in each mag, 5 in her pocket and two already loaded. Altogether 70 bullets against 3 men. She felt that the odds were in her favor.

She rounded a corner and skid to a stop as she saw the body of a young woman, she wasn't sure who it was, but the blonde hair looked familiar. It was odd because she hadn't come across any bodies on this floor, so this lone dead body wasn't expected.

She walked closer to the body, its neck was twisted at an odd angle, with red marks around it. She had to step over it to see the face of the woman. And when she did, she almost vomited in her mouth. On the floor laid the most infuriating women she's met in her life, but no one deserved to die like this. From what she could tell, she was strangled.

The marks on the neck looked like fingers, and the odd twist of her neck, whoever killed her wanted to make sure she was dead. They broke her neck after choking her.

She held her hand to her mouth as she tried not vomit on the body, she stepped away and released her dinner into a potted plant. She wiped her mouth and tightened her hand on her loaded gun. She couldn't believe the woman was dead after all these years of them going back and forth. Getting into cat fights and throwing drinks at each other, the woman was just gone. She didn't rejoice at her death, hell she even felt bad– for a moment.

She believed in Karma, and she already knew Brandy had something to do with tonight's attack, and it was confirmed by Guinnes. For that betrayal alone, she wanted to spit on the body, an evil—and appealing–thought it was, but she couldn't do that. She had some respect.