Chapter Five: Percy

Hello, my wonderful demigods!

I'm bored, so I decided to work on a chapter.

Haven't had a disclaimer in a while....DISCLAIMER:

Percy: WHAT THE HADES?!?! WHERE AM I?!

Me: You're in the world of disclaimers.

Leo: I hate you.

Me: MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Piper: Can we get this over with?

Nico: Yeah, let Ellora KILL US ALL.

Me: Shut up. I don't own you or you'd all be screwed already...MUHAHAHAHA!!!

=================================================================

Chapter Five

Percy's POV

Maybe life didn't suck as much as Percy thought.

Sitting with all his friends, he could almost forget the war that was raging, coming closer by the second.

Yup, they were screwed.

"Percy?" Annabeth asked. "You look sick."

He realized he must have a sour expression on his face. Percy managed a smile. "I'm alright."

Death, a voice whispered. Desssstruction.

Percy jumped up and uncapped Riptide. "Who's there?!"

Everyone gave him funny looks. "Uh, Percy?" Hazel said nervously. "No one's there. I mean, except us, but...you know."

Percy shook his head to clear his thoughts. "I-it's nothing. Gaea messing with my head again."

Frank gave him a worried glance. Percy couldn't help but notice how much more responsibility Frank was showing, and how he seemed more confident than before Percy had fallen. He shuddered at the memories of the dark pit.

"I'm fine," Percy said, and he sat down, still uneasy.

"So," Leo said, breaking the awkward silence, "we're almost at our destination. Maybe a couple more days of travel, and we'll be there!"

Piper nodded. "That's good news, I guess."

Suddenly, an Iris-Message appeared above the table. Annabeth stood up. "Chiron? What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong," Chiron replied, "But things are certainly unusual."

"What is it?" Percy stood up as well. "What's going on? Have the Romans--"

"The Romans have not quite reached the camp," Chiron answered. "But it seems to be that--"

Just then, a little girl who looked around seven showed up in the mist. Her eyes widened when she saw the demigods. "Who are you? I'm Zara. What's your names?" She had long, curly dark brown hair and....bright green eyes. The exact same color as Percy's eyes.

Chiron chuckled. "Percy, meet your little sister, Zara Rains."

~+~ ~+~ ~+~

I have a sister?

I. Have. A. Sister.

Ihaveasister.

Another Posiedon half-blood.

Percy was shocked. He was happy, of course, but now...this would be the most dangerous time to be a major god's child. He was scared for her safety, and immediately felt protective. He was her older brother, after all.