Mr. and Ms. Evergreen

A/N Hi! Remember the last chapter? With Judy Oak? Well, this is from another perspective. As usual, all right go to Rick Riordan. I don't own any of the characters, except for Mr. and Ms. Evergreen.

Ms. Evergreen's POV:

My husband and I are relaxing under a tree in Central Park after almost 70 years together. We deserve it. See we are both demigods. I am a daughter of Demeter and my husband is Hermes. Demigods don't normally live this long. All of the sudden, I hear a young girl shriek. My husband and I both start at the noise and jump up. We peek around the tree, to find nonother than the famous Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. Percy is down on one knee. Oh, my gods. Is he proposing to her? I watch in wonder as Percy pulls out a ring.

"Wise Girl, you have been in my life for almost 10 years, and we have been dating for almost 5. I want to keep you safe and happy. Will you do me the biggest honor and marry me?" 

Annabeth stares at Percy, Percy stares back. 

"YES SEAWEED BRAIN! OF COURSE! DO YOU THINK I WOULD SAY NO!?!?!?" He scoops up her and they share a long passionate kiss. All the spectators leave the scene, but my demigod instincts feel something. Mr. Evergreen and I tense. All of the sudden, a hellhound jumps out of nowhere and slashes at Annabeth. Percy sidesteps and neatly slices it down the middle. He was quick, but Annabeth has a long scratch down her left arm. I walk up to them and give her a bag of ambrosia. She looks at me in wonder. 

"Cabin 4." Is my reply.