Audrey Quinn

A/N Yep. Thalia is updating. Yep. It's real. Trust me. :) All rights go to Rick Riordan! (AND THANKS FOR OVER 100K!!!!) Oh and can y'all please comment ideas? PWEASE!!!!! 

Audrey's POV:

Hi. My name is Audrey Quinn and I'm a demigod. I know! Crazy right? My mother is the Greek goddess, Athena. I live at Camp Half-Blood, a camp where demigods can be safe without worrying about monsters hunting them. Since I'm the daughter of Athena, I stay in the Athena cabin. I have a bunch of half siblings, but the one's that stay full year are Malcolm, Annabeth and Lexie. Malcolm and Annabeth are 17, and Lexie is only 7. I'm 14. It's only been one day since I've come here. 

________________________________________________________________________________

After dinner that night...

"Goodnight everyone!" I say to my cabinmates. I hear a chorus of "Goodnights!" and some "Nights!" I reach over and flip off the light switch. I close my eyes and cuddle underneath my blankets on my side, scrunched in a tight ball. My brown hair is spilled out on the pillow. Since I sleep next to the window, moonlight in streaming through it. I feel a tight lump in my throat and the hotness of tears in my eyes. I can't deny that I'm homesick. I think about my dad and my two little sisters. I wonder what they're doing right now. My shoulder's shaking with silent sobs, I try to go to sleep. I hear a tiny noise of a flashlight being switched on. I open my eyes to see Annabeth across the room holding a lit flashlight. Her smile is sad and her hair is cascading down her shoulders. She looks at me and comes over to my bed. She slowly rubs her hand in a circle around my back. 

"Missing home?" She asks gently. That's all it takes for the unspilt tears to spill. I nod and start to cry. She sits there for who knows long just comforting me. When I'm too tied to cry anymore, Annabeth hands me a tissue. 

"Better?" She asks and I nod again. "Trust me, I know how it feels to miss someone." I don't understand how, but I sigh and close my eyes. I feel Annabeth get up and pad silently back to her bed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Later that night...

I wake to a bloodcurdling scream. I jump up and look out the window. The moon confirms it's still night. I scan the cabin and realize the source of the scream. It's Annabeth. Her hair is plastered to her cheeks with tears and she's in a small ball. She screams again and I hear the pain and terror behind it. I rush over to her bed and touch her shoulder to try and wake her up. As soon as I touch her she screams and hits my hand away. I take it back, scared. Malcolm is suddenly right by my side. 

"Don't," he says quietly. "It will only worsen it." Confused, I nod. All of the sudden the cabin door bursts open. It reveals a tall, buff, black haired, green eyed teenager. He wastes no time rushing over to Annabeth's bedside. I start forward to stop him, but Malcolm holds me back. 

"Watch." As soon as he touches her, she stops thrashing and crying. He sits down and starts whispering words. 

"I love you 'Beth," he says. All of the sudden I feel as if I'm intruding on something private. I shouldn't be hearing his words. They aren't for me. "It's okay, we're together. We're out. We're alive. We're together." His free hand interlaces with hers. Annabeth's eyes fly open. 

"Percy," she says before she starts crying. "We're back! You were- scaring me and-" Percy hugs her, but his sea green eyes are sad and broken. They match Annabeth's grey ones perfectly. 

"Audrey," Malcolm's hand is on my shoulder. "Go back to bed." I nod, but can't help asking the question on my mind. 

"What happened?" Malcolm looks uncomfortable. 

"Annabeth sometimes get's nightmares because- well, she and Percy have gone through stuff no one should ever go through. In fact, no one ever has. Now go back to sleep." I trudge over to my bed. I hear Malcolm ask Percy, "You're staying right?" 

"Yeah," Percy replies, his voice heavy. The last I remember hearing before I fell asleep was Percy saying to Annabeth, "I love you." And she replying, "I love you too."

A/N Did you like it? Okay, yes. The conversation with Audrey and Annabeth was pointless, but it was fun to write. Goodbye People of the Earth and Mount Olympus!