20 ~ Etichette

Courtney's POV

Slowly Luca drops his gun and tears start falling down his face. He's crying? Did I do something? What's wrong with him? Should I try to talk to him?

"Get in the bedroom." He mutters. He didn't need to tell me twice. I silently get up and walk into the bedroom. What is his problem? Am I going to have to stay with him forever? Does he have any mental illness I should know about? Is he mental stable?

I silently get into bed, not caring about the time. Should I just go to sleep? Is it safe to be alone with him? Should I be fearing for my safety? Is he going to do anything stupid?

I lay there staring at the roof, for a while before falling asleep.

I was awoken to someone getting into the bed. I roll over to see Luca grinning at me. He definitely had dissociative identity disorder. Very severely. I see him grab a pair of handcuffs and I sigh. I better not upset him anymore. I stretch out my right arm and give it to him. He attaches the handcuff to me and then to himself. I close my eyes and attempt to go back to sleep.

He attaches both my hands to the bed head with handcuffs. Tears were slowly falling down my face. He pulls a box out of a drawer and walks back over to the bed. He sits on top of my legs and puts the box down next to him. He starts playing with my hair and whispering inappropriate things in my ear. I bite my lip as he pulled out a pair of scissors from the box and start cutting my top off. He chucks the shredded top on the floor and starts kissing me. He starts at my lips and moved down my face until he got to my chest. He started removing  his top and I looked away. "Get your fucking eyes back on me." He yells. I look back at him and he chucked his shirt on the floor with mine. He cut through my bra and went back to kissing me over my chest. He stops and cuts through my tracksuit pants and underwear. I shiver as I'm left completely naked and exposed. He gets off me and removes his jeans. As he pulls down his boxers, I close my eyes. "Open your fucking eyes or face the punishment!" He snaps, making me open my eyes. He gets himself comfortable between my legs and......

I wake up screaming. I sit up but my right arm doesn't move. I look back to see my arm attached to Luca's with handcuffs. Shit, have I woken him up? I lie back down in bed. It's just a nightmare, Courtney. Just a nightmare.

"Care to tell me why you've woken me up at three in the morning?" Shit I've woken him up. What's he going to do? What should I tell him?

"I j-just had, had a n-nightmare." I whisper. I'm never going to be able to go back to sleep after that.

"Do you want someone hot chocolate?" Is he just asking if I want hot chocolate? I slowly nod my head.

"Courtney, it's pretty dark. Can you answer my question or answer my question with words?"

"Yes, please." I whisper.

He leans over and flicks on a light. He grabs a key from who knows where, and unlocks the handcuffs. He is really offering me hot chocolate after what happened yesterday?

I follow him into the kitchen and sit on a barstool.

"So I've got some explaining to do. I'm really sorry about yesterday. Working in the army for two years and then in the police force for another two years, then deciding to join the Italian Mafia kinda does that to you. I know that isn't an excuse, but can we just forget what happened yesterday?"

I stare at his back for a while. He worked in the army? And then in the police force? How old is he? But this is making so much more sense now. He's probably got PTSD. And definitely dissociative identity disorder.