Luis and Angie

Angies POV

     Its been nothing but boring work and quiet classes all week. I'm thankful that it's Friday and I can enjoy my weekend sleeping, hopefully. I live in a small three room apartment with two little brothers and two sisters. There are many of us, including my parents. But lately they have been fighting, more than usual.

Luis: Wanna hang out tonight?

Angie: Idk, what would we do exactly?

Luis: Roll a blunt, maybe go walking.

Angie: Sounds good. Where will we meet?

Luis: I'll meet you at the park.

Angie: Ok. See ya then.

     I set my phone down and pull my hair into a messy bun. I put in my sweater and shoes on before leaving. My mom doesn't mind if I hang out with Luis, as long as I text her a few times. My dad doesn't know I hang around Luis privately.

     By the time I reach the park Luis is sitting on the bench where we usually sit. He smiles when he sees me and gives me a hug.

     " So how was your day?" He asked as we sat down. He lit up the blunt and took a hit then passed it to me.

     " Nothing new. School is school." I inhale and breath out.

     " We never get to hang out anymore. Ever since our breakup you have been different." He says.

     Oh Lord. Is he going to get into his feelings? Is it bad that I want to laugh right now? Luis never talks like this, at least not for a long ass time. I'm not the "tell me your feelings" type. I'm isolated and sometimes an asshole.

     " Things are different Luis." I tell him. We sit here for a few moments until we see car lights drive into the parking lot. Luis quickly hides the pot behind the bench and sits back down.

     " Chill Luis, it's probably just some people going to party." I tell him.

     I was right. I see teenage girls and guys get out of the two cars with booze. Then I see Alan. All of them oddly looks over here. Alan says something to his friends before making his way over to us. Great.

     " Hey Angie." He says to me. And then nods at Luis. And Luis looks at me. Don't look at me dude, I have done nothing.

     " Um... Hi?" I speak awkwardly.

     " My friends and I are gonna have a few drinks. Wanna come hang out?" He asked us. I looked at Luis. I am so going to regret this.

     " Actually, Luis and are going back to my place. See you later." I grabbed Luis' hand and walked off dragging him along. We got down the block before stopping. Luis pulled me to stop and look at him.

     " What was that?" Luis asked me. I sighed and say down on the curb.

     " That guys bothers me. He doesn't touch me or anything. He is just annoying sometimes." I tell him. Luis sits down next to me.

     " You wanted to make him jealous? Didn't you?" He asked me. That dumb as fuck to think.

     " No, why do I care? I don't even know the guy." I defend myself.

     " You don't have to know them in order to like them. I mean, have you seen how obsessive Juliana is over Trevor?" I giggle. Mainly cause the weed is hitting me now.

     " I don't like him Luis. Plus, I will not have this conversation with you. You always get jealous of when I talk to guys." We start to walk again and it's pretty awkward.