Amelia

"You're really pissing me off Joshua! The shit is not funny! You don't make a decision like that without including me!" I yelled

"You're really pissing me off Joshua! The shit is not funny! You don't make a decision like that without including me!" I yelled. Josh sat back on the couch and chuckled again.

"What's the problem, it's not like we can't use the money."

"Money, money, money! That's all you're thinking about! What about our children?! What about your fucking life?! Have you considered any of that?" I yelled damn near foaming from the mouth.

Josh accepted a position at the Cartel's table and he was laughing at the fact that I was pissed like it was a fucking joke.

"You don't complain when you're spending it though," Josh spat cutting his eyes at me.

I snatched off my Cartier bracelets, Gucci sneakers, and diamond studs and threw them at his damn head.

"I AM NOT MOVED BY THIS MATERIAL SHIT! MONEY DOES NOT MAKE ME HAPPY! WAKING UP TO MY HEALTHY FUCKING FAMILY DOES!" I yelled with tears falling from my eyes. Josh blocked his face with his hands before looking at me with a scowl on his face. I challenged him with my eyes to jump stupid.

"What you want me to do Amelia?! Huh? Be round here struggling to put food on the table and clothes on our back?! You know I ain't the nigga for that!"

"You are a father Joshua! You should be that first! What the fuck do you want me to do?! Raise two kids on my own after someone brings your head to my doorstep? I had to raise Jace up alone, I'm not doing it again!"

"I did what I could, stop throwing that in my face! It wasn't a decision I made that kept me out of his life."

"So what about this decision Joshua? Because this is way worse. What am I to tell our son if something happens, or what about our daughter?"

"Nothing's gonna happen Amelia!"

"You don't know that! You're not God, you can't predict that!" I screamed.

"Lower your tone when you're speaking to me Amelia."

"Do you take me as a joke Josh? Am I like something to play with to you?"

"Mannnnn..."

"I'm not a fucking man, answer the question."

"I gotta go. It's a meeting I have to get to!" Josh stated standing from his seat. I cocked my head to the side in disbelief.

"Joshua, I'm talking to you."

"And I have some place to be, we can talk later." He replied standing and making his way towards the door.

"Walk out that door, and I promise we won't be here when you return." Josh paused for a second with his hand gripping the doorknob.

"I'll be back later," he replied walking out the door. Holding my head back I fought off the tears that were threatening to spill.