Chp 2 - What Happened That Night * Hibari's POV

Version 1: The unfamiliar girl standing before me let out a piercing shriek, demanding, "Who on earth are you? Are you some sort of stalker? A kidnapper? A PSYCHO!?"

*******

AUTHOR: Hello there! Just so you know, the person who is telling the story right now is Hibari. She'll be narrating most of the chapters from now on.

*******

"Who am I!? Who are you?" I inquired.

"No way! You tell me who you are first!"

I couldn't help but wonder who this girl was and where she came from.

"Tell me now!" She exclaimed.

Feeling perplexed, I continued to observe the girl from head to toe until suddenly, it struck me.With a sense of urgency, I placed the candle on its saucer by the corner of my desk and retrieved one of my sketches. I had a hunch that the girl standing before me might be my character, Mei, and when I looked at the drawing, my suspicions were confirmed. It was her!

"Mei?"

The girl looked at me in astonishment. "H-How did you know my name?"

I couldn't believe it. It was my own character inside my room! But how? We stared at each other, both on the verge of losing our minds. Was I dreaming?

Taking a deep breath, I finally spoke, "I'm...Hibari Haru, the person who created you."

I expected her to be shocked or confused, but instead, she stared at me intensely, as if flames were flickering in her eyes.

"So you're the one who's been messing up my life!?" She growled.

"H-Hey..." My voice trembled as she approached me and grabbed my shirt. "Ouch! Hey, that hurts!"

"Really? Good! Because there's more where that came from!"

Oh no! She's going to kill me! I panicked, but then...

"Nee-chan!"

Omo! It's Junto! What would happen if he sees Mei here?

"C'mon, Mei! Let go!" I anxiously whispered while trying to escape her tight grasp, but I can't. She was too strong. Her hands were still tugging on my shirt-my favorite shirt actually. My poor shirt!

"Onee-chan!"

Omo. He's coming in. I thought. "Mei, let go!"

"Nee-chan..." Junto was about to say something until, "huh?" he stopped by the door.

He's speechless, shocked, sweating. I looked at him stand there cluelessly.

"Nee-chan..."

Oh my goodness! It's Junto! What would happen if he catches Mei here?

"Come on, Mei! Let go!" I whispered anxiously, desperately trying to break free from her strong grip. But it was no use. She had a vice-like hold on me, still tugging at my shirt - my favorite shirt, mind you. My poor shirt!

"Onee-chan!"

Oh no. He's entering. I thought to myself. "Mei, let go!"

"Nee-chan..." Junto was about to say something, until he suddenly paused by the door.

He stood there, speechless, shocked, and sweating. I watched him cluelessly standing there.

"Nee-chan..."