Laurie's Fav [BoyxBoy] Stories.

So hi! its Laurie here and i'm going to give you a list of my fav ever boyxboy stories here on wattpad... so here we go...

well its not going to be in order, because i cant really put them into one, they're all good :)

-

1) He's my pet l Boyxboy l By Much2Lost

Description: Alan via Verde is an educated man, happily unmarried, animal-hater and a grateful father to his son and another in the way. One day as he goes out with his son Mateo, a kidnapping occurs to where it brings Alan into meeting his future pet: A seventeen year old male. Why is this kid his pet? He hates animals! Even if the kid is human, couldn't deny that he acts so much like a pet. Something is bound to happen to Alan's anti-animal feelings when his new pet involved,along with his feelings to another human being. As a lonely man, you'll need to have company, no?

(Title and description copyrighted to Much2Lost) 

(Slightly weird title and story line but it all works so well... Who knows how Much2Lost thought up the storyline, because its one of a kind and really worth reading if you want a break from all the 'I'm in love with my best friend!' books out there (- you know the ones i mean :P) 

-

2) Changing My Direction ~~ A One Direction fan fiction [boyxboy] - By forevermystic

Description: When Louis Tomlinson makes a live prank on national television that he's gay and has a secret boyfriend, the world believes it. It was supposed to be harmless. Nothing was supposed to happen. That is until they ask who his boyfriend is. Stunned, Louis doesn't know what to say. He didn't expect things to go that far. Until Harry Styles, his best friend and bandmate, lies for him and tells everyone that they're dating. Now, what is a boy to do when he's one of the most famous people in the UK, and he's now "supposedly" dating his best friend. But what is he to do when he starts to fall for his best friend? You must read to find out.

(Title and description copyrighted to forevermystic )

(I must say, although i'm from the UK, I never really jumped on the one direction band wagon, however i decided to read this story lately and was like 'actually if in real life harry and louis were dating - I would totally love them! this story is great, and take it from me, you don't have to like one direction to love this story!)

-

3) Threes a crowd... or is it? (BoyxBoy) - By FluffyBunny

Description: Tyler and Alex have been together for years, just the two of them...that is until they decide to add best friend Ryan into their relationship... Can they really love each other equally or will one like another just a little bit more...

(Title and description copyrighted to FluffyBunny )

(hehe, wonderful boyxboyxboy romance, its just a nice read... really one to check out if you haven't read it already, and also if you've never read a boyxboyxboy book before its definitely worth reading ... three times the sexiness and all that;) 

-

4) In love with my Best Friends Brother! Wait! What?! I'm not GAY! Am I? (book 1) - By The_Angel_Azrael

Description: Life use to be simple for two very separate guys that have known each other all their life. Finn was your average emo kid that was well liked by all. Javier was the big jock that was full of himself and was loved in a completely different way. But can one unexpected blissful event change that? Are they strong enough to go against societies views? Are they strong enough to fight threw the obstacle's that are being thrown at them?