Deaf

I turned around and spoke to my friends. "Um this is my mom. She is deaf"

"I'm sorry I don't know any sign language" Zack said standing up. "Will you sign to her for me?" I nodded and turned to my mom.

This is zack. My boyfriend I signed to her. She nodded and turned to him, reaching out her hand. Zack understood this gesture and shook her hand. He smiled, causing a smile to spread across my mothers face.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I heard my little sister run from her room.

"Willow!" I yelled as she leaped into my arms. "I haven't seen you in so long!" I squeezed her tightly as her arms wrapped around my neck. Her long blonde hair was beautifully curly.

Willow was my adoptive sister. Being the biological daughter of my mom and dad she had inherited a bit of my moms deafness. She was deaf in her left ear. She was 8 years old and smart for her age. I was 14 years older than her, I being 21. When I was 14 I was kidnapped by Creedon. A year later when I was rescued by the FBI with the help of Hodgins, I was put into my families home and Willow was just 2.

"Sweets!" she said stretching her arms to Lance. He smiled brightly and picked her up out of my arms. I saw looks of confusion from the rest.

"After I found out that Sweets is my biological brother when I was 16 he's been here with us." I said smiling.

My dad spoke up. "He's basically a son to us. Lance and (Y/N) are twins so they are the same age. He's lived with us since they were 17." I smiled as Lance bobbed Willow up and down holding her.

I looked to my mom and she signed to me. Are you staying for lunch? I smiled and turned to everyone. "Do you guys want to stay for lunch?" I said.

"That sounds great" Angela said. "We've gotta hear funny stories about (Y/N) and Lance" Hodgins laughed. I signed to my mom and she smiled.

-----------lunch----------

"We should go out for dinner" I said sitting in the living room. On my right sat Willow, swinging her legs off the seat. On my left sat Zack. "Where should we go?"

"Well there's Ellen's" said my dad.

"I don't really think they would like Ellen's dad. What about Bubba Gumps?" I said. "What's that?" Zack said.

(A/n btw I was just in NYC today so I went to bubba gumps. Crab legs=excellent.)

"It's a shrimp place. They have other stuff too" I said. Hodgins spoke up. "I love seafood" Angela nodded. "I'm down" booth said.

"Dr Brennan?" Zack said. She looked up from her plate. "Huh? Oh yes seafood sounds very nice" she said.

----later after dinner----
We walked up to our hotel rooms and as I was getting ready to open the door to my room Hodgins spoke up. "Hey you guys want to hang out in our room?"

I nodded along with Booth and Brennan but Zack stayed behind. "Zack do you want to come?" I said.

"No I don't think so. I'm just going to go to bed. Night" he kissed my cheek and rushed into the bedroom. I turned and saw the puzzled faces of my friends. I shrugged and we all went into their room.

A/n
I'm sorry it's so short. I was in NYC today and saw Hamilton. I also obviously went to Bubba Gumps too. I'm trying to post once a week. Thank you my brennanluvites. ❤️❤️❤️