Epilogue

8 years later

Muffled voices floated out from behind closed doors, joining Amelia as she walked down the empty hallway. Sebastian's voice drifted out of an open doorway to greet her.

"Gentlemen," Sebastian said, "you have to remember you are the frame, the ladies are the master piece. That is not to say that you are useless. No, without you the ladies would not have the support they need."

Amelia paused just outside Sebastian's dance class and leaned against the door frame. Gangly teenagers coupled together, waltzed in small circles, rotating in a large circle. Sebastian stood off to the side of the dance studio.

"So with that said, you both need to find the strength in your core, because without that support you end up looking like a bunch of floppy worms. And who really wants to look like that," he said.

The room filled with chuckles as the students straightened their spines. Sebastian tapped a couple in front of him.

"Fred, step aside for a second." Sebastian took Fred's position. "See how there is this strength in my hold. It's like a relationship, Abby has to know that she can lean on you and you with help her. It's not just for good posture, but it also makes it possible for you to guide and direct her without telling her what to do. Observe," Sebastian said.

He moved backwards gently pulling Abby with him. Amelia shook her head, as she watched Abby's eyes stay locked on Sebastian, with barely contained giddiness.

"Fred, try it again and remember, your girl will only stay with you if she knows you got what it takes, if not, she'll find someone else," he said.

Fred blushed slightly and stepped up to Abby, taking back his position.

The bell rang out minutes later and couples broke apart. Amelia moved out of the way, as students trickled from the room. Her gaze fell to the little boy beside her, his blue eyes watching the forest of legs, one small hand clutched in her's.

"Is it really fair to call your students floppy worms?" Amelia asked, stepping into the studio.

Sebastian spun around.

"Bear!" Sebastian called out.

"Daddy!"

Two dimples pierced the little boy's cheeks as he went racing across the room into the arms of his father. Laughing, Sebastian hugged the boy tightly.

"What did you learn today Bear?" he asked.

"Momma let me play on the big drum set today, and I was great. You should have seen it..." Words tumbled from the boy's mouth in a rapid fire, syllables and phrases tripping over each other. When he seemed finished, Sebastian turned to Amelia, his arm slipping around her waist. He kissed her.

"Robbie played the big drum set. I hope for the sake of his ears, he wore earplugs," Sebastian said.

"I did! Big headphones that covered my ears, like this," Robbie said, placing both hands over his ears to demonstrate.

"Is that so?"

Robbie nodded.

"Bear, what do you say to letting me dance with your mommy?" Sebastian asked.

The little boy's expression went thoughtful.

"If you go into my satchel I might have something for you," Sebastian encouraged.

Robbie wriggled in Sebastian's arms. Laughing, Sebastian lowered the squirming boy to the floor and he raced to the satchel. A small hand pulled out bag of m&ms out. Amelia turned a questioning expression onto Sebastian.