Six -- Greg

I had taken the collar off Christopher soon after Ollie left on Sunday. He wasn't in the right frame of mind nor was I and I didn't want to confuse the issue of the collar. He'd seemed a little nervous at first but soon relaxed and we had a good evening. 

I will admit that on Monday evening, I retired upstairs as soon as I got home from my run, only coming downstairs to make myself a quick sandwich for dinner. I needed some solitude and some quiet. It wasn't a problem, Christopher being here, but it was simply more input and variables for me to deal with. I wasn't sure I could keep my filters up at the proper level this evening and needed some downtime to recharge if I was going to deal with the remaining days he would be home. I told myself it would get easier after we'd done this particular dance a few times but I knew better than to push myself to the breaking point when it came to human interaction and contact. He didn't deserve that and neither did I.

Tuesday after work was a good time to make good on my promise to let Christopher pick a few paintings. The walls needed to be decorated and since Tuesday evening was when I normally had dinner with my mother, I was free since moving to Los Angeles. I didn't see him when I first got home or when I came back downstairs after changing. I considered texting him but he had made it perfectly clear on many occasions that I was welcome downstairs so I went down to see if his door was open.

Doors were open but the hallway was barely passable. There were clothes everywhere and two voices coming from his closet. "What about Marcus?" I heard Christopher ask.

Ollie answered "good one!" just as I stepped into the doorway

"What are you boys doing?"

"Unpacking Sir" Christopher answered, a shirt in one hand and a wine glass in the other. "And drinking. I'm drinking. Oh my God, thank you so much for my closet" he slurred. "You totally made my room into a closet and I am going to thank you by organizing it to the nines. But honestly, maybe when I'm done you could come and help me finish it?" His words sort of rushed and bled together and it took me a second to properly disassemble them and understand.

"You're welcome for the closet system. I don't understand how I could possibly help once you've finished but perhaps we should talk about it at a later date when you're not busy." Or drunk.

"Okay. Sounds great. Oh, hello Sir, how was work?"

Had he forgotten I was here? "It was fine. Who is Marcus?"

"Marcus who?" Christopher asked.

Yes, that's what I had said.  However, his response was nothing like an answer.

Surprisingly, Ollie spoke up. "No one, Sir Greg. We were just talking about good Dom names. Strong names, big manly names.  For my book, of course."

Ah, yes, the book.  "Marcus? That's silly, the two best dominant names are obvious. First is Dominic, for all the obvious reasons. Second is Christopher, but don't get any ideas."

Christopher cocked his head to the side and took a sip of wine. Then his hand went up so quickly that he almost spilled. Luckily his glass was almost empty. "Crist, like a wrist? Like bondage and cuffs? I totally got it, didn't I? I did I?"

"That or his subs could yell 'Oh Christ!' when they're playing" Ollie offered. Christopher laughed and shook his head so hard I thought it might have hurt. His eyes were shiny and even though it was partly due to the alcohol, he was also having a good time.

"No, you've missed the obvious." I said. "Christopher makes a good top because the word is in his name." Ollie got it several seconds before Christopher did but soon they were both laughing.

"Chris – topper!" Christopher repeated slowly. "I get it.  Hey, wonder if Sir Topham Hatt is a Dom!"

Ollie laughed until he snorted. "Training."    Then they both lost it .  Even I had to admit that was a funny play on words.

"The little engine that could" Christopher squealed.  "Wait, that's a different show."

"Thomas and Percy and..." Ollie was deep in thought, counting them on his fingers.

"Percy is SO a sub!" Christopher joked.

These boys were ridiculous. I hadn't seen Ollie's car and it would be dark before long. Christopher was obviously in no shape to drive. "Ollie, will you require a ride home?"

Christopher pouted. "No, don't leave!"

"Pet? I had planned on inviting you to the storage unit tonight but you don't seem to be able to go. Ollie may stay as long as he wishes, I was trying to be polite. I don't know why I bother trying" I mumbled.

Ollie stood up and picked up his empty wine glass. "Actually, I should go, Chris. Master will be home soon.    I didn't mean to stay this long but, well, wine.  Sorry.  And Sir Greg? It was very nice of you to offer but I can walk. Thank you. Should I just leave this in the sink?"

"I'll take it. I'm heading in that direction anyway." I took it from his hand and went upstairs, trying to ignore the giggling and whispering behind me.

"Sir?"  Christopher asked.  "I think I should walk Ollie home.  He's drank."

"I'm not nearly as drank as he is, Sir Greg"  Ollie teased.  I was already well aware of that fact though.

There was only one answer.  "Very well, we will leave in five minutes.   Boys?  Use the restroom before we leave if you need to."    I certainly didn't want them baptizing bushes like stupid college boys.

"You're going to come?"  Christopher asked almost gleefully.

"I see no other option."

"Yay!   Come on Ollie, we need shoes.  Shit, how am I going to find my shoes?"

It was probably a very good question if they were downstairs somewhere.  Luckily he had Ollie to help him figure it out.