13•Thomas seeing you again

Hey so I know the title says newt but I came up with an idea for Thomas Brodie sangster and I decided to post it. Enjoy!

Thomas's pov

Today was the big premiere of maze runner and I was so exited for it! As me,ki hong,Dylan and kaya all piled into the limousine I was jumping with excitement. We arrive to the red carpet and instantly I get practically blinded with flashes of the reporter's cameras.

As I walked with ki hong and Dylan's, I couldn't stop smiling and as I turn my head to the left I see this beautiful young lady getting out of her limo and reporters going berserk over her. And I could tell why.

(You are just wearing the dress and of course shoes)

Her stunning red evening dress was leaving even celebrities speechless. Including me. And I couldn't shake the feeling that I had seen her. As she makes her way across the carpet I hear reporters shouting her name."Y/n! "Y/n!" "Y/n!

She just smiles and keeps walking. Toward me and as she reaches me,I realized who is was. "Y/n? I ask
And I can see she recognizes who I was. "Thomas?" She says with a huge grin and wide eyes. "Oh my gosh! It's been forever! How are you?" She says while pulling me in a hug and I instantly hug back." Wow. It's so good to see you! You look absolutely beautiful! I'm fine,how are you?" I ask back.

"Good.Good.Thank you. You look amazing as well." She says.
And ki hong and Dylan take that moment to walk in on us. "Thomas, who is this beautiful women with you? Aren't you going to introduce us? Asks Dylan

"Of course, Dylan, Y/n, Y/n, Dylan." Oh and that's ki hong." I say introducing both of them.

"Nice to meet you. Congratulations on your movie!" Says Y/n happily.

Me and Y/n have know each other as kids and we grew up with each other. And I was so happy to see her again. And it turns out that she had also made it in the movie industry. And hopefully we were going to star in a movie together in a year.

Today was truly the best night of my life.