20•Being Gally's sister

(third person pov)

You were Gally's sister and he was wayyy too overprotective of you. He would scowl at anyone that would be even 5 feet away. You loved him and all but you were getting annoyed.

That was why you and Newt were hiding the fact that you were together. And no one told Gally. But one day this happened......

You were working in the kitchen when a commotion outside caught your attention.

"You've got some nerve Newt," Gally says as he slams into Newt,who had been working in the gardens. As Gally pinned him down,Newt struggled to break free. Newt knew this was about you.

"Gally what are you doing?" Newt screamed. The other gladers stopped working to see what was unfolding. It wasn't everyday that there was a fight in the Glade.

Gally hit Newt once. Everyone held their breath. "You better not go near my sister ever again." Gally grinned. Throwing a second punch to Newt's face.

Newt splat blood at Gally's face. "Shut your bloody pie hole. You have no idea what goes on in the glade," Newt laughed. Gally fumed and tried to punch Newt again. But got held back by the protective gladers. Newt smirked as Gally got pulled off him.

They were all going back to work when you stalked toward them. The gladers were drawn back.

"You both need to stop acting like little boys. I like Newt and Gally is my brother!
Now hug!" You demand. Newt and Gally stared at each other. You raised an eyebrow and they slowly moved closer until they had their arms around each other.The gladers burst out laughing.

"Better." You grinned as you kissed Newt on the cheek and walked back to the kitchen.

        And they never fought again.