Chapter 4: Ruthless Battle Struggle, Stay Alive!

Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan

Chapter 4: Ruthless Battle Struggle, Stay Alive!

What's that noise?

I could hear explosions happening from all over the place. My eyes weakly opened and my vision was blurred. I wiped my eyes and felt a horrible pain throughout my body. I cautiously sat up and winced then looked around.

"Something tells me I got knocked out somehow..." I concluded. It took a few seconds before I recalled the events that taken place. "Wait, now I remember! I got hit by that attack Broly tried to throw at those peoples planet."

Getting up on my feet very slowly, I moved my bang out out of the way. It seemed as though everyone was gone, but where was I? I wasn't over at this spot when I got blasted. The surroundings were completely different. There were buildings that was collapsed and ruined. The whole area was destroyed!

Looking up into the air, I witnessed as my brother began to power up once more. And like last time, he emitted the bright green light except, only this time, ki blasts came out of it, attacking everything around its area. One even came targeting over towards me, but I simply ascended into the air and blocked it. I could sense that Trunks, Goku and Gohan were completely knocked out, but still alive. The question was, Where are they?

When I looked behind me, there was Gohan, his white throat warmer attached to a hook along with the rest of his body just hanging off of it. He seemed as though he was unconscious.

"Gohan!" I cried out. I raced over to where he was but was stopped by my psychotic brother, Broly.

"Going somewhere, little sister?" He asked.

I peaked over his shoulder, wondering how I can get passed him to get to Gohan. "You're insane! Why must you keep attacking everything thats in your sight?! Can't you see that you've done enough damage?"

My brother began to laugh like a maniac. "That's what I do! Like it or not, i'll obliterate this entire galaxy."

I glared at him as he once more laughed. I switched into a super saiyan and shot a energy blast at him. With the smoke blocking his sight, I hurried and attempted to hurry and get Gohan somewhere safer. I felt a tug on my leg and I knew that my brother had somehow caught me. Effortlessly, he yanked me down powerfully to the ground. On impact, the ground opened up and a large crater was formed.

That wasn't the end of it though, Broly picked me up and repeatedly striked me in the face with his forehead. I winced in horrible pain as he continued to do this. Finally, he dropped me and I thought I was saved just for a few seconds, but man was I wrong.

The legendary super saiyan taunted me and kicked me fiercely across my right cheek; sending me towards a building. Before I could collide with it however, he disappeared and reappeared above me, interlocked his fingers and forced them down my head. I fell once more from the sky.

That attack was enough to drop me out of my transformation status.

My body was screaming out in pain. I couldn't believe how cruel and ruthless my own brother was. We're flesh and blood, we're suppose to get along and be a family for crying out loud!

"How can such a weakling be my sister?" Broly wondered aloud to himself as he descended to the ground where I was. He put his feet on top my stomach and stomped on it.

"AHHHHHHH!" I hollered, feeling a rib break. I vomited out blood.

"Oops, sorry about that. Was that your rib I just snapped?" The monster chuckled.

I struggled to breathe. T-This is the w-worst pain i've ever felt!

"G-Gohan..." I say.

Broly stomped unmercifully on me a few more times then stopped and raised a eyebrow. I didn't dare say a word afterwards.