Chapter 8: Love vs Hate

The Plan To Eradicate The Super Saiyans

Chapter 8: Love vs Hate

After Hatchiyack was finished uploading, the monster stretched out his left hand. After he did that, he gave Vegeta, who was in front of him, a dirty look.

"Die!" He says, connecting his fist into Vegeta's gut. The attack was so strong that Vegeta was pushed back to where everyone else stood.

"Vegeta!" Goku screamed.

Hatchiyack began running towards us saying, "All saiyans must die!"

The machine made into a creature attacked all of us. Hatchiyack slammed his head against Piccolo's then kicked him into a wall. Vegeta recovered and floated in the air.

"Darn monster!" He grunted, getting ready to use a energy wave. "Final Flash!"

When we saw that Vegeta's final flash had no effect, we became shocked. Hatchiyack turned around and gave the saiyan prince a creepy grin. He then crossed his arms in a defensive position and began gathering green energy into them.

"Revenge Cannon!"

"Vegeta, look out!" Goku warns Hatchiyack's victim.

The green energy wave hit Vegeta perfectly. Trunks flew to his father's aid. Immediately after, Hatchiyack turned his attention to Goku, Gohan, and I.

We all tried our best to to injure him, but nothing was working according to plan. He managed to single out Gohan and threw him through the floor. I raced towards him while Hatchiyack got into that same stance before he released his ki blast at Vegeta.

"Gohan, are you okay? Can you stand up?" I ask after landing on the podium Gohan fell onto.

"..."

"Take this!" Hatchiyack yells, releasing the same attack he used on Vegeta. I hugged Gohan and closed my eyes.

"Gohan! Tania!" Goku yells.

My eyes opened when I heard an explosion elsewhere. Looking up at another podium, I saw Piccolo standing there. When I noticed Hatchiyack doing that same stance, I hurried and warned Piccolo to get out of the way. Unfortunately, it was far too late. The blast had struck the namekian really bad.

"Oh no..." I gasp as I watched the horrible scene.

Gohan finally sat up and saw Piccolo falling onto his knees. The namekian was bloody and exhausted. The half-saiyan glared at the creation Dr. Raichi had made and gritted his teeth. He was clearly angry.

"How dare you hurt Piccolo!" Gohan yelled, lifting off of the ground and speeding towards Hatchiyack with a fist ready to speak for him rather than his words.

"GOHAN!" I scream in concern as I saw him take off.

Hatchiyack, for what seemed like the fourth or fifth time, got into his stance. I panicked when I saw that monster about to use his revenge cannon on my best friend. Instantly, I turned super saiyan and chased after Gohan. Right when I managed to tackle the half-saiyan to another podium, Trunks had came flying from out of nowhere and kicked Hatchiyack really hard across the face to the point where the monster had blood coming right out of his mouth.

"Gohan what were you thinking?! You could've been killed!" I yell really angry.

"He hurt Piccolo! I won't let him get away with that!" Goku's son responded.

Again, he took off full speed.

"Gohan!" I shouted afterwards.

I swear... There's no stopping him once you get him mad!