26.

(Aiden's P.O.V.)

It was a normal school day walking down the halls, but then I came to a halt.

There was a bunch of commotion, and a crowd was starting to form in the middle of the hallway. I couldn't tell what was going on, but it must have been bad. Everybody was yelling and shouting and you couldn't understand what anyone was saying, but when I saw Trisha, I knew that whatever was happening that I thought was bad was now 10 times worse. There was a guy holding somebody's arms back, and Trisha was slapping and punching whoever the guy was holding down. At first I didn't recognize the person that was being abused, but it was Luna. She was covered in bruises and blood. Then Trisha pulled out a knife and stabbed her with it. I sprinted towards the crowd and got ahold of the guy.

I punched him.

Hard.

Trisha didn't care that she had just stabbed someone. That she had just stabbed Luna. She was, however, surprised that I had stepped in to defend Luna. I took Luna to the office. They called an ambulance.

When we arrived at the hospital, the doctor said that the blade had reached her bone. She would have to stay at the hospital again for a few days. Luna would hate me if she saw me sitting next to her bed again, but I did it anyways.

I was worried.

I was terrified.